Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahhhhhhh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ahhhhhhh

    Well I picked my eldest son up from pre-school at lunchtime and he had some paintings for me - his first ever! Thought I would be a proud mummy and show them off to you all!

    http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2902015814/

    xHannah

  • #2
    Good eye for colour and abstract shapes.
    You will treasure them, I still have my kids and they are 40. 36 and 31.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Critchley View Post
      Good eye for colour and abstract shapes.
      What do you mean abstract??????? I feel absolutely certain that Jack will know exactly what they are!

      They both made me think of beautiful faraway exotic holiday places.

      Whatever they are - I know you will be sooooo proud of him.
      Auntynet

      Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com




      ~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by auntynet View Post
        What do you mean abstract??????? I feel absolutely certain that Jack will know exactly what they are!

        They both made me think of beautiful faraway exotic holiday places.

        Whatever they are - I know you will be sooooo proud of him.
        I always put my foot in my mouth when mine brought their pics home - I obviously haven't learnt any more wisdom along the way..
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

        Comment


        • #5
          Lol - Jack told me one was of me and one was of the house (if he meant the mess in the house then he got the picture spot on!)

          Comment


          • #6
            See what I mean!

            Of course, next week they could be something completely different - but that's kids imagination for you . . . . . and also their lack of long term memory.
            Auntynet

            Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com




            ~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

            Comment


            • #7
              Ahh! They are lovely. I've still got my childrens school work too.They are priceless and always to be treasured.

              Jo x
              Things to make and do
              Things to make and do's Facebook page
              Michael Lovejoy's Art

              Comment


              • #8
                Very good!! Have left a comment. You reminded me of when my Tim was very little and the teacher asked them all to draw a picture of mummy doing something she enjoyed. Tim did me sat in an armchair dozing!!!! The teacher said,' very nice, but shall we give her some knitting needles?' I was so ashamed!!! Bet she thought I was really lazy!!! Sue xx
                http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
                  Very good!! Have left a comment. You reminded me of when my Tim was very little and the teacher asked them all to draw a picture of mummy doing something she enjoyed. Tim did me sat in an armchair dozing!!!! The teacher said,' very nice, but shall we give her some knitting needles?' I was so ashamed!!! Bet she thought I was really lazy!!! Sue xx
                  Ha LOL that made me laugh. I told Jack earlier I needed to change his nappy when he was busy playing, he said 'No mummy, you go check your email!' hmm mummy is obv on the laptop a bit too much, and how does a 3 year old know about email?!!!

                  xx

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh cute!! I got told off for bringing Anya's picture of Nana surrounded by spiders home from Nana's house. Nana said it freaked her out a little bit!!! If you are on Flickr then why not join the children's arts and craft group that I set up on there http://www.flickr.com/groups/[email protected]/ I'll be posting the Nana and the spider picture soon!
                    Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                    My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                    My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by swirlyarts View Post
                      Oh cute!! I got told off for bringing Anya's picture of Nana surrounded by spiders home from Nana's house. Nana said it freaked her out a little bit!!! If you are on Flickr then why not join the children's arts and craft group that I set up on there http://www.flickr.com/groups/[email protected]/ I'll be posting the Nana and the spider picture soon!
                      ooh, just joined your groups, thanks for link! Had no ide that flickr had groups!

                      xxHannah

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X