What are you up to on the weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you up to on the weekend?

I thought it might be nice to chat about how we are all spending this weekend...

i have a friend that i have not seen for 3 years coming to stay, which i am looking forward to (even though i have spent the day cleaning!) so we will have lots to catch up on, i am sure!

how about everyone else?
    http://www.aniccajewellery.co.uk
    http://www.new.facebook.com/profile....ery/6215267978
    http://www.AniccaJewellery.etsy.com

Well I've had a day off today so I had a lie in, watched This Morning & Loose Women and then got stuck into my living room!

It was disgusting but not anymore - my dozens of little packets and boxes of beads that were piled up in a corner collecting dust have now been put into one box ready to sort out later when I'm watching TV (yeah right!). The dust & dog hairs have been removed from the corners of the room that don't usually get done. I've fumigated the carpet - we have a very smelly dog who spent 3 hours outside scratching at the back door to come in. And then I actually cleaned my windows!!!! I'm now having a quick cuppa before trotting off to the kitchen to prepare some dinner for my hubby when he returns from work.

Its not very often I get bitten by the domestic bug but don't you feel very satisfied when you do.

The weekend will be much the same as any other - working the market on Saturday and relaxing on Sunday with maybe a few creative moments thrown in.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

No housework just sewing this weekend, have got the creativity flowing again and will not stop in case it disappears. The housework can wait, perhaps if I tied a duster to the dog's tail he could do something useful for a change, instead of watching me hoover the carpet from the sofa, then rolling all over it and dropping fur left right and center once I am done, I am sure he has a sadistic streak.

DH has been picking up leaves in the garden, just got back from the dump and the lawn looks as if he had not even started, he! he!, that will teach him to comment on the carpet with the dog fur! I think next time I will get a non molting poodle not a self opinionated golden retriever, only joking.

Good idea for this thread anyone have any craft fairs booked?

Comment

Working in the shop tomorrow as usual and then over to some friends for the evening - hoping I'll be able to stay awake as I've been falling asleep by 10pm these last few nights.

Sunday we're off to the cash n carry to stock up on things totally unbusiness-related (the benefits of having a business ) and after that no plans yet but probably relaxing with a few random bits of housework thrown in for good measure.

Not the most exciting of weekends but heyho
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Well I was off work today too so I did the lounge, dining room and kitchen - tomorrow I get the joys of cleaning the downstairs loo and upstairs bathroom (nice job) - I might even gut the bedrooms too
          www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Originally posted by Pagan View Post
            Well I was off work today too so I did the lounge, dining room and kitchen - tomorrow I get the joys of cleaning the downstairs loo and upstairs bathroom (nice job) - I might even gut the bedrooms too
            Pagan, for gawd's sake sit down - you're making me feel tired!

But you just reminded me that I have 2 new toilet seats to fit.
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
              Pagan, for gawd's sake sit down - you're making me feel tired!

But you just reminded me that I have 2 new toilet seats to fit.
              if it helps........I've been off work since Wednesday and done nowt in the way of housework
              www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Just found out I have to get my son to school at 8.30 tomorrow am because he's been picked for the rugby team and they are off to Nottingham the usual early start. Might get to see friends in the evening if anybody's got the energy. Then Sunday I have to drive son to Derby to represent Warwickshire in a badminton league match so not much weekend left really.
                www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

well I have to get one of my kiddies her new school uniform, she has been given a place at the local school, but the boys havent yet, we have to go through an appeal for them

i also have to go to my parents with the kids, but other than that I think it should be fairly eventless
                  My Cupboard Storeroom!

http://en.dawanda.com/shop/cardsgalore

Comment

I have got the children on my own all weekend.

My husband is the Tennis pro at our Real Tennis Club and this weekend is the Club Championship. He has to do the marking and be the host to the guests etc etc,. But, on the plus side I get to go to the Dinner tomorrow night. Hooray!! So that should be nice. Hopefully he will mention me in his speech, as this afternoon I was given the task of covering ten huge noticeboards with green felt. He asked me to do it at 4:30 but I have to be finished by a bout 5:45. I'd better get a mention!!!!!!!
                    Sharon

Facebook - Silly Old Bear Crafts

Folksy - www.folksy.com/shops/SillyOldBear
                    Blog - www.sillyoldbearcrafts.blogspot.com
                    Website - www.kidsnewcastle.co.uk

Comment

been getting stuck into my crochet so will be getting that done as much as possible

Saturday ~ London Aquarium.
                      Sunday ~ Beadwork and Bead Fair at Harrow Leisure centre.

I do have a huge pile of clean washing that needs folding and putting away, keep putting it off but myst do it at some point
                      "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

I have a full weekend at home for a change, no craft fairs

so I need to either get stuck into the housework and ironing or cut out some patterns for my new hobby ,bag making !!............hmmm hard to choose huh ,lol

oh and we have a carpet to lay in my sons new flat plus if I can face it a trip to Ikea for his sofa !!
                        Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
                        my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
                        my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am abandoning my lovely house, because tomorrow is my sister Karina's thirteenth bday so i'm going with her, my parents, my naughty dog Suzie, and maybe my brother to stay in their caravan in Ulrome, near Bridlington!

So I am about to bake her a cake!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck! I need it!
                          MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Working, working and even more working as it's the last weekend of the month, hoping for a little bit of beading time during quiet periods (yea right!)
                            www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

The happiest weekend of my entire life.

I am having a very exciting weekend because my new man is moving in with me. After being suddenly widowed almost two years ago this is a new beginning and a very unexpected and happy event for me. He is arriving from Wiltshire tomorrow with his furniture, bravely leaving behind his job and friends. We are both hoping not just to live together but also to work together, my partner has never had the opportunity before to use his artistic skills so it will be an interesting challenge.
                              We haven't known each other for very long but we are both risk takers so life should be fun, please wish us lots of luck and happiness.
                              Chris W.
                              x
                              Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

Working...
                              X