Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really sad...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it really sad...

    ...that I have spent the last 2 and a half hours sorting out the bookmarks on my computer? I had 678 on there and have now whittled it down to 209 - not bad going eh? And best of all they are now all sorted into clothes for kids, clothes for me (hah hah) gifts suitable for kids etc etc etc.
    I'm rather pleased with myself now - pity this organising doesn't extend into my actual house but you can't have everything can you?
    Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
    My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
    My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com



  • #2
    Not at all sad, we start of just merrily adding away, then before you know it, where are they all?!

    Things on my To Do List;

    1) I need to go through all my photobucket images and tag / put them in seperate albums, it take ages to go back and find what i want!

    2) Sort Faves / Bookmarks.

    I have just started using del.icio.us now and tag Immediatly! (When I remember I am using it *blush* )

    It is better than losing them all because your PC dies and you have to get a new one (I have lost so many bookmarks, woe is me!)
    "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

    Buffys Charms Website

    Comment


    • #3
      I did that the other week and then the next morning when I switched on my puter they'd all disappeared I had some really good links for my cardmaking too
      www.corrigancards.com


      A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pagan View Post
        I did that the other week and then the next morning when I switched on my puter they'd all disappeared I had some really good links for my cardmaking too
        You had me panicking there but I've just checked and they are all there - phew! Lots of ideas for handmade Christmas presents there too so I'd better not lose them all I was going to sort my blog reader out today and whittle that down too but as I read 365 blogs it might take a while - I've decided to do some actual crafting instead!
        Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
        My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
        My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com


        Comment


        • #5
          OOhhh - I am impressed!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh you got me thinking about that too!!

            I really need to do some housework on the comp.................and in the house!!

            I am slowly sorting stuff out and remember anything that is important keep it off your harddrive ...........I use my hotmail addy as it gives me soo much space!!
            Rach

            Facebook
            Website
            Blog
            Folksy

            Comment


            • #7
              I always get a condesending 'how many?' from hubby when he sees my favourites...admittedly I do tend to put everything on there - when I was searching for a new washer-dryer last year I found about 10 different websites that sold it and saved them all to favourites....and they are still all there heaven knows why (oh yes that's why, it's cos I'm too lazy to delete them ).

              My desktop is also completely full and hubby is always telling me off for it....but if I file things away I can never find them again!
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nattynetty View Post

                My desktop is also completely full and hubby is always telling me off for it....but if I file things away I can never find them again!
                My desktop is full of pics for Cuteable - if I put them anywhere else I loose them!!
                Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com


                Comment


                • #9
                  678!!!!

                  How many!?
                  View my flickr

                  'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by indri View Post
                    678!!!!

                    How many!?
                    I need to read a lot of blogs and websites for my other job - honest guv It's all research for that and if I happen to stumble across something pretty to make then of course I will bookmark it! Just in case!
                    Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                    My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                    My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by swirlyarts View Post
                      ...that I have spent the last 2 and a half hours sorting out the bookmarks on my computer? I had 678 on there and have now whittled it down to 209 - not bad going eh? And best of all they are now all sorted into clothes for kids, clothes for me (hah hah) gifts suitable for kids etc etc etc.
                      I'm rather pleased with myself now - pity this organising doesn't extend into my actual house but you can't have everything can you?
                      As longas you have a passageway through from kitchen to loo why worry.
                      Carol
                      God helps them that help themselves.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X