Oh No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No!

After all the discussion of "don't click anything you shouldn't on the Vista Print website" I think I may have signed up to let them have £10 a month!

After getting some free stickers, I got a pop-up saying complete this survey and we will give you £10, so I did that; then it wento to another screen popped up saying "£10 free cahshback, give us your email address", then I read the small print saying 30 day free trial and then £10 after that per month", so I didn't fill this one in.

What is the usual script with this, do they let you know by email if you have signed up? I don't know if I signed up........ help!
    www.beadlab.com

I made the same mistake a couple of years ago! I just emailed them & cancelled it.
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

I'd give them a ring to make sure. They're very naughty, aren't they?
      Magriet

www.babushkajewellery.co.uk
      http://babushkajewellery.blogspot.com/
      http://en.dawanda.com/user/BabushkaJewellery

Comment

You may be OK if you quit at that stage after reading the small print... it seems that you exited early from the way you described it so you may not have fully confirmed your details and subscribed.

Fingers crossed!

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

I think that by law you have so long to change your mind.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

How crafty are they!!!! A while ago I nearly ordered some 'free' little cards but when I saw the postage which was some ridiculous amount I didn't follow it through.For a long time afterwards I kept getting emails from them but they have stopped now. I would email them and don't forget to keep a copy just in case.!! Sue xx
            http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I've received an email saying that my purchase is confirmed, but nothing about my "free" trial, so fingers crossed that I didn't sign up for it!

I have got to start reading stuff properly instead of random clicking!
              www.beadlab.com

Comment

You and me both. I did the same filled in the survey and then got another pop up but didnt do that one.

so dont think I've signed up for anything.
                Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Working...
                X