Hello again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again!

Hi everyone, it seems ages since ive posted, but with the shop, workshops, clubs and upgrading the website and the problems we have had with it and then having the flu, I have neglected my chatting time, so hello again and hope to be around a bit more often.

Heather
    www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
    for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
    www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
    craftyaddicts blog site
    www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
    My personal blog
    http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

back. Its nice if you can make some time for yourself at last.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you've been i'll!
      I keep thinking i need to invent a way of stopping time, or at least slowing it down.........one day i will! I just need time (of all things) to do so!
      MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Wondered where you'd got to although I see you quite often on the Actinic forum so that explains a lot!

Lets hope you have more time to come on here again now.
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by Louise88 View Post
          Welcome back! Sorry to hear you've been i'll!
          I keep thinking i need to invent a way of stopping time, or at least slowing it down.........one day i will! I just need time (of all things) to do so!
          I hear you there!

I never seem to have anytime for myself at all. We seem to have been putting hours and hours into upgrading our website only to find out that our service provider has not been upholding there end of the deal in the changeover from the old site and as a consequence they have practically killed our website off and now its like we are having to build it up from the beginning again and battle to get google to see us again.

On a lighter note, my daughter moved out a few weeks ago. she is really enjoying her independance, I am enjoying having my shampoo and razors back to myself!!

It seems to be costing me more money since she left home than when she was still here, as there always seems to be something she needs and does not have enough money!

Heather
          www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
          craftyaddicts blog site
          My personal blog

Comment

back!

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
              Wondered where you'd got to although I see you quite often on the Actinic forum so that explains a lot!

Lets hope you have more time to come on here again now.
              Seem to have been on the actinic forum a lot latley as Actinic have let us down badly and lost us a lot of sales through some really stupid mistakes on there part. They have lied to us and mislead us and invariably cost us an awful lot of money. People on the forum have been pretty helpful in trying to advise us on how to improve things now.

Hope your shop is going well

Heather
              www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
              craftyaddicts blog site
              My personal blog

Comment

Originally posted by heavenlygirl View Post
                I hear you there!

I never seem to have anytime for myself at all. We seem to have been putting hours and hours into upgrading our website only to find out that our service provider has not been upholding there end of the deal in the changeover from the old site and as a consequence they have practically killed our website off and now its like we are having to build it up from the beginning again and battle to get google to see us again.

On a lighter note, my daughter moved out a few weeks ago. she is really enjoying her independance, I am enjoying having my shampoo and razors back to myself!!

It seems to be costing me more money since she left home than when she was still here, as there always seems to be something she needs and does not have enough money!

Heather
                Hee hee, i bought and moved into my house 4 months ago, my mum keeps insisting on taking me shopping for things i 'need'! I don't mind, i think my dad's wallet does though! lol

Comment

My daughter came round last night with the threat of redundancy hanging over her now as apparantly the company has not acheived targets and are making cutbacks. This is not good as she has only just moved out.
                  We are keeping everything crossed for her!

Heather
                  www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
                  craftyaddicts blog site
                  My personal blog

Comment

Originally posted by heavenlygirl View Post
                    My daughter came round last night with the threat of redundancy hanging over her now as apparantly the company has not acheived targets and are making cutbacks. This is not good as she has only just moved out.
                    We are keeping everything crossed for her!

Heather
                    I've just had my hours cut and i thought that was bad! Your poor daughter! I've got my fingers crossed too!

Comment

Glad your felling better. Welcome back!!!
                      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

back!

Comment

Working...
                        X