One minute for breast cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One minute for breast cancer

1 minute for breast cancer - Please do this It doesn't cost you anything - Thank you ....

I HAVE A favour to ask, it only takes a minute....
    The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).
    This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.
    Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
    http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Thank you
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Consider it clicked, and I will forward the info on to others as well.

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Me too - i have clicked and emailed it on to my work email and will forward it on to my friends at work - I work in the Oncology unit at southampton General so always try to do my bit as see so many people on a daily basis having treatment for cancer

regards
      Donna
      xx
      The Soap Fairy xx
      www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

Hi - I have it on my favourites, but must remember to click more regularly. A mastectomy myself should have made me more conscious of dealing with these things. Off to click now.
        Cynthia
        http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

clicked and passed on, can this be linked on a blog? I will give it a try.

Comment

Have added the link to my blog.

Comment

Is there an equivalent site for the UK as well?
              Wood Tattoos
              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

Do you realise you can click more than once? I did a couple for the cats.

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                  Is there an equivalent site for the UK as well?
                  I haven't been able to find an equivalent UK site but, if I do come across one, I'll let you know.

Many thanks to all you clickers
                  Jayne

Comment

clicked and passed on too..

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

41000 faces

Hi,

I've done it too. have emailed all of my addressbook and asked them to click too.
                      Breast cancer care do a similar thing for their 41,000 faces campaign.
                      See www.41000faces.org.uk

If you upload a photo and say how cancer has touched you Boots will donate to the breast cancer care charity. (41000 is the number of people diagnosed with breast cancer each year, thats 1 every 15 mins).

I've always been a supporter of cancer charities but when my mum got it last year it really brought it closer to home. She's doing well now but there are thousands who aren't and need our support!
                      jacksonhen

www.jacksonhennigan.co.uk
                      www.maiaweddingsandevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonhen View Post
                        Hi,

I've done it too. have emailed all of my addressbook and asked them to click too.
                        Breast cancer care do a similar thing for their 41,000 faces campaign.
                        See www.41000faces.org.uk

If you upload a photo and say how cancer has touched you Boots will donate to the breast cancer care charity. (41000 is the number of people diagnosed with breast cancer each year, thats 1 every 15 mins).
                        That's brilliant, many thanks
                        Jayne

Comment

I click it every day!!!!
                          Sorry for my English!!

Comment

Have gladly clicked

Comment

Working...
                            X