Brainteaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainteaser

Just a little mensa type brain teaser for you. I remember this from years ago when I was a young teenager and I spent hours (literally) trying to work it out.

"Their are three misteaks in this sentence."

See how long it will take you to find them. And be honest!

If you want to have a go then don't scroll down too far cos the answer is only a few posts down.
    Last edited by auntynet; 08-09-2008, 08:04 PM.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Ermmm, took me as long as it took to read the line. Does this make me a smart a$$ ?
    www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

There are two mistakes unless you include the fact that the statement is wrong as the third. Next.

Comment

2 mistooks shoorly

I think there are 2 mistakes, but I stand to be corrected.
        My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Well done Jo.

And thank you Peter and Sherrilinda for posting the answer! hmmmmmm!
          Auntynet

Comment

Oooh i get it....lol. I didnt scroll down and see the answer and kept saying...there is only 2 things wrong! Or is sentence spelt wrong....
            Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Awwwwww...................sorry!

You did ask though.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                Awwwwww...................sorry!

You did ask though.
                I asked how long it took you - nothing else. Then again . . . . . I should've known with you, Peter.
                Auntynet

Comment

I figured it out before reading Peters post.... Do I get a certificate for getting it right within 2 minutes?
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
                    I asked how long it took you - nothing else. Then again . . . . . I should've known with you, Peter.
                    I'M SORRY!!!!! This is me being as humble and penitent as you're gonna get!

Comment

Ok Peter - you're forgiven . . . . . this time.

You don't make it easy to forgive when you stick the big grin on your post though. Makes me think you're being sarcastic - but deep in my heart I know that you'd never do that. I really should stop being so suspicious.
                      Auntynet

Comment

Working...
                      X