Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man puts his wife on ebay....

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Good Grief I wonder what that will do to his rating on ebay !!
    http://twohootscraft.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=home

The owls made me do it.

Comment

That's not the most flattering photo of her, I like the bit in the description - don't bid for her she's not worth it.
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Some how i posted twice lol

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

I seen it when he put it on there he said she was cheating on him it didnt take long before ebay pulled the plug on it lol

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Excellent!!!

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Did anyone else get the email that was sent around a while ago? Can't post it on here cos its too risque but it was excellent!

Basically there was a photo of a mirror that was for sale on ebay and the question was asked "How can you tell its a man selling it?"

The answer was in the picture. The mirror was reflecting the person that took the photo but the face was obscured by the flash from the camera . . . . . . . the person taking the photo had a man's body . . . . . . . and he was in the nude!!!

Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hee hee, i've seen this before, it's just as funny the second time!
                Hmmm i wonder if i could put my sister on e-bay.....
                muahahaha

MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
                  Did anyone else get the email that was sent around a while ago? Can't post it on here cos its too risque but it was excellent!

Basically there was a photo of a mirror that was for sale on ebay and the question was asked "How can you tell its a man selling it?"

The answer was in the picture. The mirror was reflecting the person that took the photo but the face was obscured by the flash from the camera . . . . . . . the person taking the photo had a man's body . . . . . . . and he was in the nude!!!

shocking

Comment

Fantastic!! thats one good way to get your own back LOL I liked the other one where someone paid for a huge billboard poster will details of their partners diceit hahha
                    Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Ger View Post
                      Fantastic!! thats one good way to get your own back LOL I liked the other one where someone paid for a huge billboard poster will details of their partners diceit hahha
                      don't u think is a bit drastic?? huge billboard poster ??

Comment

aAH!! fUNNY BUT DEAD CRUEL DON'T YOU THINK????????? HE SOUNDS 'ORRIBLE, NO WONDER SHE CHEATED!!!!! TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!!!! SUEXX
                        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
                          aAH!! fUNNY BUT DEAD CRUEL DON'T YOU THINK????????? HE SOUNDS 'ORRIBLE, NO WONDER SHE CHEATED!!!!! TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!!!! SUEXX
                          yep...

Comment

I saw one selling a snowman last year.....I cannot remember the questions and answers now but it was funny at the time.....of course it melted before the end of the auction.

Comment

Working...
                            X