Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slobby Sunday clothes.

I just realised what a slob I am!!

I popped out today to a local craft fair to see one of the forum members and going back to the car I got totally drenched as the heavens opened and my car was parked so far away from the building.

Anyway, when I got back home I changed out of my wet clothes and grabbed some "slobs" to change into. I am currently wearing. . . .

purple socks, skin coloured knickers, black bra, grey jogger bottoms, green & white striped t-shirt (can't do the white colour cos you won't see it), yellow cardigan, a pink & animal print bandana-type head band, my specs have black frames (matching my bra?) and the jewellery I'm currently wearing is blue fluorite.

Please tell me that someone else out there dresses with as much flair as I do!
    Last edited by auntynet; 07-09-2008, 11:13 PM.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Usually found slobbing round the house in my jammies, which are red silky bottoms and a black vest top. With my magenta bathrobe on.

More often than not its trackie bottoms, t shirt and fleece. Either with trainer socks on, or my thermal socks (depending on my corpse status that day), oh and when dressing in my slobby stuff, I don't generally reach for a bra (easy done when you have nowt to put in it anyway!)

Just to add, that day I came to see you I actually put on proper clothes, and proper shoes (though my feet were all bloody when I got home), you were honored that I actually put some thought into it
    www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

Sounds like me on a good day Auntynet
      I'm the one usually spotted in the garden in fluffy dressing gown, PJs and pink wellies letting the chickens out
      Cathy xx
      http://folksy.com/shops/Cathy
      http://www.recycledbaglady.co.uk/
      http://owlfamilydiary.blogspot.com/
      I don't have a short attention span, I ... Ooh look, there's a chicken!

Comment

You may be all "slobby" as you put it but at least you are wearing jewellery!

Love it!

I actually don't put too much thought into what matches either and end up leaving the house in some wonderful(?) combinations!
        www.beadlab.com

Comment

Bet you look gorgeous!!!!!! At least you would stand out in a crowd and if you had a fire the fireman could not miss you!!!! Sue xx
          http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

auntie net is a walking talking RAINBOW
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
              Just to add, that day I came to see you I actually put on proper clothes, and proper shoes (though my feet were all bloody when I got home), you were honored that I actually put some thought into it
              Now you've met me I bet you won't bother next time!
              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hmm, well thinking about it, I guess I can't really come out to play in my jammies can I?

I do try to make an effort when leaving the house longer than nipping to the corner shop!

Today's collection is, lilac socks, blue knickers, black leggings, pink bra, white t-shirt and navy blue fleece. (well I only had to go to the bank, but I did put my black boots on)
                www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

Working...
                X