Forecasting the weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forecasting the weather

Maybe Gary should share his methods with our weather forecasters - they hardly ever seem to get it right.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

they certainly got it wrong today
    we were told we would have 10 days of rain in just 24 hours
    I think its rained for about 10 minutes today !!
    www.sunrisecards.co.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5877781?ref=ts
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/sunris...all&ref=search

Comment

Fraid we got your rain here in Barnsley. Its not stopped all afternoon and evening. Not that I mind too much when I'm having a "lazing around the house" day. I kinda like the smell of summer rain.
      Auntynet

Comment

Still raining a bit here too.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

OMG!! Just showed this post to my hubby and guess what . . . . . .

he wants to get one of these signs for our market stall!

Funny thing is - I can see his logic. (does that make me as mad as him? ) As well as selling our jewellery on the market we also sell gemstones and crystals and stuff like that and he thinks it would be a fab talking point to have a sign (minus Gary's name of course) just like that one.
          Auntynet

Comment

That is brilliant - LOL !!
            Mel

Comment

Working...
            X