Mamma Mia Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamma Mia Madness

I have been to see mamma mia for the 2nd time tonight, i dragged my hubbie along by the collar almost to make hin realise how brill it is. After a couple of minutes he had a grin on his face. I loved it all over again, everyone applauded at the end, if you haven't already been, then go and see it, you cannot possibly be dissapointed. I will be first in the queue when it comes out on DVD and am already organising the Mamma Mia night with the girls when i get it.

My mums seen it twice, Im sure there will be a third time soon.
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

I haven't seen the film yet (what have I been doing?) but saw the stage show twice. It is one of those memorable events that you can so easily watch over and over again and each time it gets better and better.
      www.mycalicoheart.co.uk
      www.mycalicoheart.blogspot.com
      www.mycalicoheart.misi.co.uk
      www.mycalicoheart.folksy.com

Comment

I went to see it a few weeks ago and I LOVED IT!!!

Daughter took me as a treat and it was one of the best films I've enjoyed for a while.

We were both swaying and singing along to the music and would go again if I can!

Pauline
        Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

I haven't seen it as yet but hoping to next week while i am on holiday in Plymouth. I was going to see it when it first came out but i was off sick with bronchitis and thought better not i was coughing a lot then as it was.

I hear though it is brilliant & people get up & dance & sing at the end of the film when the credits go up - can't wait.

Catch you later time is getting on i need some sleep cos i didn't sleep that great last night .

Christine xx
          www.coshamcraftyclub.co.uk
          www.scrapbookgetaways.co.uk
          www.learntoscrap.co.uk

Comment

I loved mamma mia- i came out of the cinema with a huge smile on my face- its definately one of those feel good factor films me and my friend were laughing the whole way through!!
            Lady Lora

Comment

Mamma Mia

I saw the film a few weeks ago - absolutely fabulous can't wait to see it again!!

Comment

I saw this and loved it too. Would go again but so many shows I'd like to see.

Just love theatre of all kinds
                http://koolcraftsandarts.blogspot.com
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/koolcrafts

Comment

I would love to see Mama Mia, but with 2 small kids and moaning husband..

p.s. Maybe this week

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

I dont think I know anyone who didnt like it, but I will never get my husband along he gets in a real grump about musicals and Abba so I guess an Abba musical probably isnt his thing

Loads of people got up and left as soon as the credits started - they missed the best bit! Half of them realised they shouldnt have got up and stood in the doorway watching the rest. If you havent been, make sure you stay til the end!
                    flickr
                    blog
                    my website
                    etsy

Comment

I have just pre ordered my copy from Play, absolute bargain on that site. i am also planning a Mamma Mia nite when i get it with the girls from work. popcorn, icecream etc, sending hubbie out for the nite. Will be a laff. i have feekling the second disc has all the lyric version on it. woo hoo!!!!

Comment

well at long last i have got to see the film version & i loved it.

Went last week with a friend while i was on holiday - met her in Torquay for the evening - and wow what a film, i am still singing the songs now!!

It's a film i will see over & over again & i saw that Play.com & also Amazon have both on pre order - will get that organised next week (next pay day!!).

I do have a few friends who have loved it but one went to see it cos she knew a member of the cast and only went to see it cos of him but said there was too many 'Abba' songs - um hang on thought it was meant to be all their songs - but even though what she said hasn't put me off in going again, besides everyone has their own thoughts hey?

Hoping to go again in a couple of week's my Mum wants to go as well but she is away @ the mo.

Catch you later just got back from Tesco and thought i had better have some breakfast!!!

Christine xx
                        www.coshamcraftyclub.co.uk
                        www.scrapbookgetaways.co.uk
                        www.learntoscrap.co.uk

Comment

Yes a brilliant film although some of the singing made me cringe!!

Would see it again though.

Debbie x
                          Debbie
                          www.justoneoff.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Christine 1 View Post
                            well at long last i have got to see the film version & i loved it.

Went last week with a friend while i was on holiday - met her in Torquay for the evening - and wow what a film, i am still singing the songs now!!

It's a film i will see over & over again & i saw that Play.com & also Amazon have both on pre order - will get that organised next week (next pay day!!).

I do have a few friends who have loved it but one went to see it cos she knew a member of the cast and only went to see it cos of him but said there was too many 'Abba' songs - um hang on thought it was meant to be all their songs - but even though what she said hasn't put me off in going again, besides everyone has their own thoughts hey?

Hoping to go again in a couple of week's my Mum wants to go as well but she is away @ the mo.

Catch you later just got back from Tesco and thought i had better have some breakfast!!!

Christine xx
                            You cant have to mant Abba songs incidentally on Play they wont bill you until the filmn is released as wont Amazon

Comment

Ok - you've all convinced me now that I just HAVE to see the film.

I think I may just have to treat my mum to a night at the cinema cos there's no way my DH will go - he's a Leonard Cohen fan so I really don't think a film full of Abba songs will entertain him!
                              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                              X