Help Needed - Name's Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed - Name's Directory

Hi i'm hoping someone can help me a find a website - Seahorse I'm looking at you in particular here with your vast skills in this kinda thing but maybe someone can beat you to it

DHL my oh-so-favourite courier company tried to deliver a parcel today when I was out visiting my mother-in-law. I knew nothing of this until tonight when I checked the online tracking and saw that it had been signed for...now my problem is that it just gave the lastname of the person who signed and I have no idea who it is (I know it's not my immediate neighbours). To save me the potential embarassment of knocking on numerous doors asking people if they have my parcel I remember seeing somewhere or other about a website where they searched the electral roles to find names and addresses of people - you can run but you can't hide nowadays!

Anyway, to cut a very long rambling story short I need the addy of one of these websites so I can knock on the right door....can anyone help pretty please?

Thanks muchly
    Netty
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Stop! It happened to me and I spent two days back and forth on the phone only to find out it was the guy at the depot who signed for the parcel for me to collect at the depot. If you haven't checked your local depot, do that first, it's very likely to be there!
    I got very confusing info when I tried to find out who signed it and all that (no idea who the signed person name was and nearly knocked on neighbours doors too!!). Was simple in the end, if only they'd tell us!
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bea
      If you haven't checked your local depot, do that first, it's very likely to be there!
      Thanks for the advice Bea, unfortunately I've just tried them and nope it's not at the depot. Had another brainwave and will ask the nice Mr Postmaster at our local post office if he knows where this person lives - he makes it his business to know everything in the village.

I hate getting deliveries from DHL, the last one took 2 days to get to Cambridge from Thailand and then another 6 days to find it's way the 17 miles from Cambridge to my house - and that was only after 2 very stroppy phone calls to them!
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
      X