Back off hols.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back off hols.

Unfortunately I've had to get back to work after my holiday finished last night! So I'm back here now

Had a great time in Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn and St. Petersburg. Wasn't sure I'd make it to the last place - should have arrived at 1pm arrived at 11.30pm instead - long story, Still at least we managed to do the whole holiday. Yay!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Glad you had a good holiday - back to reality now.
    Cynthia
    http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Glad you had a great time Indri, I'm always so jealous reading about your holidays - you go to all the places I'd like to visit. Which one was your favourite place from this latest hol?
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Probably Riga or Vilnius. Riga was really lovely. Plenty of nice buildings, a lovely park and great food. We even went pedalloing on the little canal that is in the park in the rain
        Vilnius was less busy with tourists which made it nice in that respect and felt so relaxing! We loved going for a walk to the Cathedral square after dinner there.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

reply3

Wow! This post rocks

Comment

Working...
          X