Thank heaven for reminders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank heaven for reminders

So my kitchens a right mess and its calling me to clean it...oh and my big sister is 52 tomorrow and have I made her card yet? Erm no...

I will do both today but first I just gotta tell you I'm very excited cos I'll be doing my first NLP Workshop for Oldham Council on Thursday!

The little shocked face at the end is cos I havent actually put anything down on paper yet and it'll be a 2.5 hour Workshop so there's quite a bit of time to fill. But I dunno about you guys, I work best by using my ever faithful mobile phone to-do reminders and pop all my thoughts and ideas straight in there as I have them - which as we all know is typically when you're showering or when you first wake up or while you're waiting in the quacks surgery blah blah - so even though I always think I'm naughty and leave my preparation until the last minute, everthing usually comes together really quickly when I do come to write everything up

This is the first Workshop I've done so, for anyone else who's considering doing something for the first time or is a bit nervous about the unknown, sometimes you just gotta go for it - cos in the whole scheme of things, the worst that can happen is never that bad anyway -and it could be very, very good!

Hope the sun's shining where you are, inside and out

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

All the best with your preparation and presentation. I am sure it will be fine. Must be very thrilling (as well as challenging). Good luck.
    Cynthia
    http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

good luck with your presentation - better you than me lol. Oh and I've got a kitchen needing cleaning when you're done with yours (says she hopefully)
      www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Yay, the kitchens almost done, I'd nip to Fife to do yours too Pagan if I dint have my sis's card still to make!

And you're spot on with those 2 words Cynth, thrilling and exciting, am really looking forward to it. I wont get paid a lot of money for doing it but its the opportunity and the exposure thats more than worth it, and the CV boost o course. I'm gonna write to Rossendale Council afterwards saying "come on, you know you want me, Oldham Council did!" LOL

Cheers
        Shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Dont panic if you know your subject as well as I think you do you only need to jot down a few pointers and take it from there. (Making sure you have the right kit with you of course). All will be well.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Just wanna wish you good look for yor presentation - not that you'll need it I'm sure.

And a huuuuuuuge
            CONGRATULATIONS!
            on sorting out your kitchen - wish I had the motivation to sort out some of my rooms.
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Do hope all your little notes some together (glad it's not just me who uses their mobile like a notebook!) and the workshop goes well for you.
              http://www.folksy.com/shops/silvermoss

http://silvermoss.blogspot.com/

Comment

GOOD LUCK 4 THURSDAY CHUKKY!!!!!!!! Wish we could come along and support you!! I feel sure it will go well 4 u!! You know your stuff!!!!!!!
                As for kitchens - well - I've still got half a tiled floor in mine!!! Not enough tiles arrived!!!!It will be the end of August when they get here!!! Still trying to keep it clean and sparkling though!

Nice to hear from you!!! Love Sue xx
                http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Good luck for Thursday... hope your workshop goes well which I'm sure it will

Comment

Start of things to come eh?!

Hope it goes well for you!

Comment

Good luck Shaz! I'm sure it will all go swimingly.

Re' messy kitchens and unmade cards for relatives: It must be completely normal because I am in the exact same situation! My Kitchen would get shut down by h&s if they saw it (LOL) and I need to finish a Wedding card for my OH's cousin. The wedding's not 'till Friday but we travel down on Thursday and I wanted to post it ahead of us so that it didn't get squashed and ruined amongst all our camping gear! I could take it with us I suppose but either way I need to have finished it by tomorrow night!

I'm sure you'll get your Sisters card done Shaz, even if you are sat up 'till the wee small hours. I'll be thinking of you as I frantically finish mine!
                      Natalie
                      website blog

Comment

Derrrrr!

Sorry, just realised your original post was days ago (I'm tired and overworked!).
                        Hope your Sis had a lovely birthday yesterday. Did you get her card done on time?
                        Natalie
                        website blog

Comment

Tee hee, thanks guys and yeah, big sis card got done in time - took it round to drop off but she wasnt in - which I was kinda pleased about cos I had time to get back home and write my flipcharts out

Hey, I even drew a rollercoaster as part of my presentation and whats more, the audience recognised it! I was very chuffed

Just a right quick hello today cos my fella's hoping to visit on his motorbike if the weather clears a bit - so biker chick shaz hopes to be on the back of it later - woo hoo!

Auntynets gotta have a great biker chick clipart for me here LOL

Have a great day
                          Shaz x
                          Keepsake Kollections
                          & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Working...
                          X