Bra Types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bra Types

A man walked into the ladies department of Debenhams, and walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, "I'd like to buy a bra for my wife"

"What type of bra?" asked the sales assistant.

"Type?" inquires the man. "There is more than one type?"

"Look around," said the saleslady, as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size, color and material. "Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only three types of bras."

Confused, the man asked what the types were.

The saleslady replied "The Catholic type, the, Salvation Army type, and the Baptist type. Which one do you need?"

Still confused the man asked, "What is the difference between them?"

The lady responded, "It is all really quite simple. . . .

The Catholic type supports the masses, the Salvation Army type lifts up the fallen, and the Baptist type makes mountains out of mole hills."

Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Thankyou - a giggle to go to bed on.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

lol very amusing..
      Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!! You should do a pole on which type we all are!!!!! he he! Sue xx
        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

No, mine's a Rodeo bra - rounds 'em up and points 'em in the right direction!
          Cheers,
          Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
          Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

We call that a sheepdog bra in this neck of the woods Scorch! My friends husband always comments on the 'wonderbra', he says you take it off and 'wonder' where they've gone! Selina

Comment

LOL Mine used to be made by Cammel Lairds!! (ship builders), though now I lost weight Need something with a HOIST!!!
              Rach

Facebook
              Website
              Blog
              Folksy

Comment

Sadly mine could be described as Bell Tents - everything pointing to the centre pole.
                Must get on with that diet.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I have just one word for my fellow larger ladies, from a person with a 38HH bust - "Fantasie"! They're well worth checking out
                  Cheers,
                  Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
                  Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Working...
                  X