How to blog????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to blog????

I would love to do a blog but havn't a clue. I found a place called Squarespace but didn't register - scared of spams etc., Can anyone instruct me how to start off. Like - how do you obtain the cyberspace for one thing.
    Any help would be gratefully received.
    I have never bothered about it before but this addiction to the Craft Forum has fired me to be a little more experimental.
    Carol
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

I use blogger.com it is so easy to get set up and running
    If you need any help just yell or PM lol
    Chris xx
    My Website
    My Blog

Comment

ive got blogger and as im a technophobe i found it easy just go on anyones blog and it will let you sign up for your own with step by step instructions.
      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Great. thanks. I didnt think it could be that easy. I will have a go and if I get stuck I will pm yu for help if thats OK.
        Carol
        Carol

Comment

I have blogger... and though not a complete technaphobeI'm not so great with tech. blogger is pretty simple to use, all you need is a hotmail type e-mail adress and there are templates to help you with the look of the blog and and excellent "help" section.

once you have done a few posts it gets easier to navagate around and have fun with it.

good luck!
          Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

I have a blog (although am currently to shy to add link on here lol) and it was very easy to set up and I am one of these people who get very confused about things!

I dont actually write much on mine, tend to use it just to post pics of my cards and photographs I take

xxhannah

Comment

i use blogger, which is good, user friendly, but i'd also recommend you look at wordpress too. it's free and has more variety of layout templates. it's also important to know a bit about blogging etiquette, there's really useful info here,

craft boom and

how to start a blog

if you choose to go with blogger, use this site for info on personalising the template plus good advice on optimising your hits/exposureblogger buster
              lucykate crafts... blog

lucykate crafts... on etsy

Comment

Thanks - I am looking at those sites as we speak.
                Carol
                Carol

Comment

I use livejournal, which is pretty neat, and easy to use.

I'm really dissapointed that you can't personalise the layouts too much, I love to be fiddling round with the html code!!!

**NERD ALERT**

Comment

Working...
                  X