Especially for Peter (our fave mod)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially for Peter (our fave mod)

Just wondered if you 'd fancy this as your avatar Peter.

No offence intended - it just made me think of you and smile.

Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

I like that!
    Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

Very clever!!!!! I don't know where you all find these clever things!!!!!!! It's a compliment to you peter!!!!! You must be on everyones mind!!!! xx
      http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I've resigned. I won't be a mod from next week.

Comment

that's sooo funny!!!
          Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
            .............you're joking........right?
            www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

DON'T YOU DARE MISTER!!!!!

You know as much as I do that there's a place on the "mod's board" for a straight talking Yorkshire man and - like it or not - you're it!
              Auntynet

Comment

From one who has strayed accross the line.

If it isnt a joke please don't, the forum is lovely as it is and without someone like you it will change. I agree with Auntynet, it needs a toughie to deal with us sometimes.
                Carol.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Nooooooooo, no,no,no,no!!! Peter you have to be joking. It wouldn't be the same. You'd still be a forum member though. Right?
                  Natalie
                  website blog

Comment

Not joking. There's a lot gone on that isn't going public...............at least not on this forum. I'm getting too old for this game.

Comment

That's so sad - this thread started with a very funny image and now we get that news. We will really miss you as a Mod.
                      Cynthia
                      http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

So sorry Peter. I'll miss your moderator posts.
                        Hope the other stuff gets sorted soon.

Linda

Comment

What have I started?? You should think again Peter - you might not be everyone's favourite person from time to time because of your "say it like it is" attitude but you're good at this game and quite frankly anyone that doesn't like your attitude usually doesn't stick around long anyway.

Not joking. There's a lot gone on that isn't going public...............at least not on this forum. I'm getting too old for this game.
                          Now you've intrigued me.. . . . which forum will we find info on?

But seriously, whatever you're referring to surely can't be bad enough to make you wanna quit.

And do you mean quit the forum completely or just being a mod?
                          Auntynet

Comment

Peter, that's a real shame, your moderating will be missed. Some of your put-down lines have been worthy of a stand-up comedian. Thanks for all that you have given to the Forum in the time I've been here.

Si.
                            Wood Tattoos
                            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                            Facebook
                            Flickr
                            Twitter

Comment

That's a real shame that you aren't going to be a mod anymore - I like your straight talking ways - it keeps this place nice for everyone without anymore than the odd spammer (and they're quickly dealt with), and there's no pettiness on here either.

Will you stick around, even if you aren't a mod anymore?

Claire
                              Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
                              Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
                              www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Working...
                              X