Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Jules?

Anyone heard anything from her lately?
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

I've been thinking exactly the same question myself recently!
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

And me .... in fact I've just re-sent an email to her that I sent 3 weeks ago ??

Has anybody got any fairs booked with her and seen her?
      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
        Has anybody got any fairs booked with her and seen her?
        I remember seeing a post about Tetbury recently where her stall was shown in the photo... was it sherrielinda?

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

I've also been wondering how / where she is......

Comment

Re: Jules

Hi there, yes she was at Tetbury with me, well remembered Si, I believe she was going to be busy at Exeter for a couple of weeks but don't hold me to that, it may have been my imagination, I'm sure she'll surface when she's ready. Hope the mystery is nearly solved.
            My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Originally posted by sherrielinda View Post
              Hi there, yes she was at Tetbury with me, well remembered Si...
              I've often been told that I have the memory of a ... erm, what's it called... grey thingummy... quite big... um... you know what I mean.

Si.
              Wood Tattoos
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

She was on the boards yesterday but think she must be too busy to post.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I looked in her user area the other day as I'd noticed she hadn't been around , but she had been on just not posting.
                  Hope your OK Jules - come say HELLO soon. x
                  incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                  ___

Comment

Last Activity: Yesterday 02:41 PM

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
                    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 0103media View Post
                      Last Activity: Yesterday 02:41 PM
                      You big lot of e-stalkers you!

maybe she has lost her voice.........
                      www.beadlab.com

Comment

I had an email from her yesterday evening and I've told her she needs to come and post on here!
                        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Jules - I can see you!!!

How is the chocolate empire going??

Comment

Not Dead.....yet!

Not quite anyway......just feel like it.

We've had the builders/electricians/plumbers in....and they're still here.

Our fuse box, out in the garage, needed replacing because it was dang dangerous. So we replaced it and everything, but everything, we plugged in set the trip switch off, I would get logged onto to here and the trip would go. This led to lots of chin rubbing by the chief electrician and he finally decided we needed to have the whole house completely rewired. So chaos ensued, and we've been on a generator for weeks with dust and rubble everywhere. They've gone through walls, floors, everywhere making more mess. I need to re-wallpaper loads of places and paint everything else but at least we're safe and have lots more sockets now.

The electricians left last Friday and the builders arrived on Monday to rip out my old coal-fired central heating, replace that boiler with a nice neat gas combi boiler and replace all the old pipes and all 13 radiators. They swiftly drilled through the new wires just put in by the electricians, nice big bang but no one was hurt. Down tools, call the electrician back but he didn't get here 'til yesterday, meanwhile we had the generator back on but no lights up stairs as that circuit had to be shut down until it was fixed. Great fun......!!!

The builders/plumbers will be here for weeks on & off, and they are pulling up carpets, making holes everywhere and spreading coal dust & soot liberally.

In between all this, we've been at craft fairs virtually every weekend. Chocolate making has been transferred to a rented kitchen in some converted farm buildings (we've had some quiet at least) as we can't make chocolates in all the rubble & dust. We had to get the kitchen HSE approved before we could use it, and luckily HSE were quick off the mark.

I've hardly done any sewing, but have managed to finish an 800 metre wedding bunting order. I had to move operations to my friend's house in order to do this as my sewing machine tripped the fuse box every two minutes.....

Add to this we have three new kittens, one boy home from Uni (with all his kit) one daughter finished college until October and two boys finishing school in two weeks time for 8 weeks....

It has been utter madness here, and is set to continue for weeks. Yay....

But I'm not dead.........yet!

Jules
                            Apple Tree Crafts
                            www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Sounds like you've been having fun! lol

missed you!
                              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Working...
                              X