Any Dieters??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dieters??

Just a quick message to say don't get ripped off by buying Asda's Good for you range in everything!!

If you look at the Calories or the fat content, Most of the cheese based ones are higher than the SMARTPRICE range!!

Just silly!!

I am soo happy as I have lost over 1 Stone in the last 2 months!!

only 1 more to go........... GRRRRR
    Rach

Facebook
    Website
    Blog
    Folksy

Maybe the good for you range has less salt or something? I don't know as I haven't looked!! Well done on the weight loss.

Did you see The F word last night and how bad smoothies are? Better off using up some of those natural sugar calories by the chewing involved with eating the fruit!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

well donr for loosing the weight ......keep it up!!!!

wish i could loose some! im already a big ish person and im so worried about putting on more weight ! ive tried for years to loose weight i seem to loose some then it creeps back on!
      wendy xx
      my blog... http://thatpersonaltouchcards.blogspot.com

Comment

Well done - its not easy to stick to a diet, I should know, Ive tried more times than I can count. Are you doing it on your own or with some organisation?
        Carol
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Tesco Tracker

I'm not dieting as such but i'm very fond of the tesco tracker application on the tesco website, you basically add you personal details such as weight, height etc and the program works out you recommened points allowence, it then lets you type in anything you've eaten along with your portion size and tracks the points for you, it's made healthy eating much more easy for me as i've never liked to count calories myself. And it's free as a added bonus!!
          http://www.coatscrafts.co.uk
          http://www.maiaembroidery.com

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
            Did you see The F word last night and how bad smoothies are? Better off using up some of those natural sugar calories by the chewing involved with eating the fruit!
            Yeah, I saw that, very interesting... especially about the Innocent Smoothie having twice the amount of sugar and twice the calories of a can of Lilt!

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

I'm not that keen on smoothies anyway, too thick really. I'd rather have a fruit juice.
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Yes smoothies are the Worst at hiding calories and for rotting your teeth!!

I gave up smoking about 1 and half years ago and piled it on.

I was drinking a fair bit and would then snack on all sorts after a drink!!!

I did my own diet starting in April, by changing my ways a bit at a time.
                I cut the drinking down to once a week and then stopped buying snacks etc
                I then started to eat things like stir frys with no noodles, just the veg, chicken and sauce.
                I cut bread, Pasta, Potato, rice etc and mainly have Danish bread, or wraps, but no more than once a day.

When I get hungry I eat a bowl of cereal.

I love veggie burgers and they are quite filling on a wrap in the george!

I also look at the fat content and try not buy things with more than 5%

I added exercise into the equation last month and it it starting to tone me up.

I would say to anyone trying to lose weight - You did wake up Heavy overnight!! You won't wake up Light overnight either!!

Small changes make sticking to it soooooooo much easier.

Ditch the crisps, cake, etc
                I buy DARK chocolate and eat 1 square - It's so rich It stops you eating the lot!!

Also Have a night off once a week!!

Also DO IT FOR YOU and YOU only!!!
                Rach

Facebook
                Website
                Blog
                Folksy

Comment

Ive seriously cut down on the rubbish I eat so Im not gaining more weight, now ive got to add in the exercise to get rid of the flubbery bits on me.

Well done for losing a load of weight.I wish I had your will power.
                  https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

I do always check the fat content of everything I buy. DH has high blood pressure so I check salt content too. We don't have sugar only a pill in tea and coffee. Problem is we are over fond of buscuits and can scoff a packet in an evening. I don't know why I bother.
                    Carol
                    Carol
                    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

That reminds me... my partner wanted me to start baking flapjack for snacks for work. I couldn't believe the ingredients, 1/3 fat, 1/3 sugar and golden syrup and the rest oat - and I thought flapjacks were healthy. I still bake them though and add nuts in them
                      Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
                      X