blurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blurb

Has anyone ever used blurb before? I downloaded it last night and spent about 2 hours turning my blog into a book!
    Don't think I will get it published , but had fun fiddling around with it .

I think they would be nice for people who do craft fairs as you can show off your blog and other crafty work you've been doing by putting the book on your table for people to view.
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Ooooh...that looks interesting. I'm going to have explore that one before I rush off to Playgroup.
    Natalie
    website blog

Comment

Originally posted by Roseberry Crafts View Post
      Ooooh...that looks interesting. I'm going to have explore that one before I rush off to Playgroup.
      Don't do it! I've just got sucked in again!! I love it

Here is a screen shot of mine ... I can't believe how easy it is to use. I just added my Blogger details and it all appeared!

Last edited by incywincy; 09-07-2008, 11:38 AM.
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

That looks great!
        www.purplesparkle.co.uk
        http://purplesparklecrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow, what a brilliant service. I can see lots of uses for that!

I can imagine seasoned bloggers getting cipies of thier blogs printed up and selling them, especially in 'informative' areas such as 'how to' blogs.
          Brilliant idea. Your blog book looks fantastic!

I just need to get more blog posts now...!!

Steve
          Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
          www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
          Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

I;ve seen it and wondered about getting one done of my products to give to the shops that sell my things.

But then I thought I'm always tinkering away with things and changing them here and there and adding bits and bobs.

I haven't really looked properly, does it cost much?
            How many pictures can you have?
            Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by kipper workshops View Post
              Wow, what a brilliant service. I can see lots of uses for that!

I can imagine seasoned bloggers getting cipies of thier blogs printed up and selling them, especially in 'informative' areas such as 'how to' blogs.
              Brilliant idea. Your blog book looks fantastic!

I just need to get more blog posts now...!!

Steve
              That is a great idea Steve! Where is Lucykate? She could put all her lovely bloggy tutorials into one book. - I would definitely buy one
              ___

Comment

That looks a very interesting site... but I am still resisting the blog phenomenomenomenomenon at present.

Si.
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                  That looks a very interesting site... but I am still resisting the blog phenomenomenomenomenon at present.

Si.
                  How long before you sucomb?
                  full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
                    Don't do it! I've just got sucked in again!! I love it
                    Wooops! Too late. Been faffing around with it most of the afternoon. House is now a pig sty LOL!
                    Natalie
                    website blog

Comment

this looks good, help me people before I will get sucked in...
                      blog
                      website
                      etsy shop
                      folksy shop
                      twitter

Comment

That's a really great idea and I might just use it to do a 'Look Book' when I scrape together enough courage to take my jewellery to local shops.

Don't think I have anyting in my blog worth putting in a book though Must think of more interesting things to write!
                        Magriet

www.babushkajewellery.co.uk
                        http://babushkajewellery.blogspot.com/
                        http://en.dawanda.com/user/BabushkaJewellery

Comment

Originally posted by Roseberry Crafts View Post
                          Wooops! Too late. Been faffing around with it most of the afternoon. House is now a pig sty LOL!
                          HA! told you

Si - you don't have to do a blog book, they have image style ones. And yes, you must get bloggin!

Babushka - A Look Book is a great idea!
                          ___

Comment

Originally posted by jezzabell View Post
                            this looks good, help me people before I will get sucked in...
                            Step away from the computer and get your hooks out hun
                            ___

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
                              Si - you don't have to do a blog book, they have image style ones. And yes, you must get bloggin!
                              I don't have enough time to work full time, do my pyro, manage my website and write my book at the moment, let alone blog!

Oh, and eat, sleep, live, relax, spend time with the family...

Si.
                              Wood Tattoos
                              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                              Facebook
                              Flickr
                              Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X