Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In My Next Life

In this life I'm a woman.

In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear.

When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that. Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that, too.

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping, and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly, cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup ... gonna be a bear!

Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

That was a wonderful post to wake up to!!!!!! Really made me smile!!! Yes, I could handle being a bear too!!!!! Sounds good to me!!!! Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

That's lovely AuntyNet, I'm going to be a bear too!!

Cx
      Love LittleGems x
      http://LittleGemsUK.etsy.com
      www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Comment

We've got that up at work
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
          In this life I'm a woman.

In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear.

When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that. Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that, too.

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping, and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly, cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup ... gonna be a bear!

and a fur coat for free!!
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

ROFL - I like that
            www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

How I want to be a bear....

Comment

Working...