Batty bra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batty bra

It could only be in Norfolk (sorry to any Norfolkians out there)

http://www.eadt.co.uk/content/eadt/n...A11%3A32%3A220
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

I found a live moth trapped between the sheets of a loo roll the other day but It doesn't quite have the same impact as a Bat in the bra!
    Natalie
    website blog

Comment

Ahahahahaa love the pics on the article.

I must admit i love bats but i would have freaked out if i found one in my bra! I wish they had released it where is was from though. The girls home rather than the hotel. But never mind.
      Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
        Ahahahahaa love the pics on the article.

I must admit i love bats but i would have freaked out if i found one in my bra! I wish they had released it where is was from though. The girls home rather than the hotel. But never mind.
        We had a bat fly into our bedroom while we were on holiday in Devon. It flew round and round in circles over our bed before settling on my OH's handbag.

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

I was giggling the whole time of reading that! That was so funny!!! Does she now have echolocation as her ringtone?
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

My parents old house had bats in the attic! Above my bedroom. One ended up in my bedroom at 2am and i had to get my dad up to put it out. It was hiding under my wardrobe. This from the animal biologist! It just freaked me out a bit.
            Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

I'm sure that was one thing Batman never had....The Batbra!
              Trish

Comment

Lovely snippet of info - love the piccies too.
                I feel a story from the past coming on - When I was a child (I heard that). We had bats flying every night round our old house. My old Granny was on a visit and used to get quite frantic and say to us "You should not go out without a hat on or the bats will get caught in your hair and then you would be in trouble". I believed her too. One born every day!!!

Sorry about reminissing.
                Carol
                Last edited by Critchley; 08-07-2008, 07:39 PM. Reason: spelling
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hehehe!! We had bats in the old chapel next to us in our last house and even now there are bats zooming around in our garden in this house.

Have you read the comments under the article - they are just as funny!!

Comment

Working...
                  X