Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business is Quiet

Hi there

Well my sites got very quiet this past week :cry: - So is it only mine or have others noticed it too??

CA
    SilicaSec sells Silica Gel for Drying Flowers - www.silicasec.co.uk

Re: Business is Quiet

Originally posted by Carol-Ann
    Hi there

Well my sites got very quiet this past week :cry: - So is it only mine or have others noticed it too??

CA

Was a very odd week last week.... Web traffic was down accross my network of site... one site was down some 4,000 vistitors last week... But yestaday.... now that was a great day across the board.... ? why who knows... One site hit just under 6,000 visitor yestaday... :lol: v.cool the most for that site every....

Hope it keeps going today and the rest of the week...

The directory has been a bit quite last week... But don't worry it's seems to be one of those weeks when not the many internet users are search around...

Lots of xmas TV ads dont help at the mo many people thinking about what to get for people but not really looking yet...
    went to the supermarket mid last week and xmas pudding on sale ? in weeks away... complete madness...

I like xmas... lock myself again... then go snow boarding for 2 weeks... yeh cant wait to go boarding again.....

sorry shut up...

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

:lol: So where do you go boarding?? We live about an hour away from the Pyranees but haven't been there yet!! Don't much fancy snow in the middle of a long cold winter!!

So it was an odd week last week - And Christmas Puddings on asle already - Madness!! Actually here in France the whole Christmas thing starts off quite slowly an is pretty short and sweet which is OK I guess!

Well here's hoping traffic picks up!
      SilicaSec sells Silica Gel for Drying Flowers - www.silicasec.co.uk

Comment

We live about an hour away from the Pyranees but haven't been there yet!! Don't much fancy snow in the middle of a long cold winter!!

Not fair

I hoping to move soon.... I live to snowboard....

I go to a place called Obergurgl in Autria
        http://www.obergurgl.com/

5* all the way.... :lol:

Loads of snow already :-(

can't wait..... ah

The traffic will come back... just gone mad at the mo....

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Working...
        X