Mystery saturday night illness?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery saturday night illness?????

Well its Saturday night and once again I'm not feeling too well. This has been happening for a few years now. Me and DH usually have the house to ourselves and we get comfy with a pizza and a DVD but for some reason, every half hour to an hour I start to get palpitations, dizzy spells, hot sweats and other similar symptoms.

DH is great and he runs around getting me cold drinks to try to make me feel better. Works for a while but its not long before the symptoms start again.

It eventually got so bad that I decided it was time to find out what was wrong with me so I went to visit my doc. After lots of tests he finally informed me that I had a very serious condition. . . . . . .

I'm suffering from cenosillicaphobia - apparently its quite a common problem . . . . especially on Saturday nights.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

so not uncurable then?
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Dave's dong his best to keep my symptoms at bay but I have to say he's got his work cut out.
      Auntynet

Comment

Have you thought of having some prayer beads to fiddle with net?
        Chris xx
        My Website
        My Blog

Comment

Gosh, how nice you have such an obliging hubby, working so hard to keep your terrible symptoms at bay
          www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Is it catching - what if you both went down with it - the mind boggles.
            Carol
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

had to look this up

I wondered what terrible problem you were suffering from so I had to look it up on the web. Well I learnt something today, hope you're getting over it until next saturday,
              My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

I had to look it up too.Im sorry its so serious.Please do everything you can to keep the symptoms at bay.
                https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

I suffer from semi-cenosillicaphobia... does that mean I'm scared about whether the glass is half full or half empty?

Si.
                  Wood Tattoos
                  Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                  Facebook
                  Flickr
                  Twitter

Comment

You will all be pleased to know that Auntynett is cured for another week!
                    I know this cos Ive had the computer for the last few hours without the slightest hint of a grumble from her, untill about 15mins ago when I suddenly got the feeling that someone was glareing into the back of my head! I dare not look round for fear of what I may have to face. so Im off now. no doubt auntynet will be online soon. Its my own fault for not keeping her locked in the celler

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you darling husband but I will not be going near the cellar today!!! Sunday is my day of rest when I catch up on Big Brother (the whole week's programmes in one day) and that is why you have my permission to use the poooooter. Now be a good husband and go into the kitchen and make me some food whilst I catch up on today's posts. hehehehe.

Must be all that medication last night that's made the workers rebel against the bosses and stand up for their rights.
                      Auntynet

Comment

You go girl.
                        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Conversations between you guys must take ages if you have to take it in turns posting instructions on the Forum to each other!!

Si.
                          Wood Tattoos
                          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                          Facebook
                          Flickr
                          Twitter

Comment

I thought I also suffered from this condition for a while, then I discovered, I was just an alcoholic!

Only kidding............
                            www.beadlab.com

Comment

i was telling my friend about this thing that afflicks you at the weekend and gues what - she's also a fellow sufferer but on a friday and saturday thanks for putting a name to this ailment
                              while i knit i think

http://foxyscraftythoughts.blogspot.com

http://thecraftyfox.misi.me.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X