My other hobbies!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My other hobbies!!!!!

Just thought I'd like to show you this - taken yesterday. They look what they are - lovable little imps.
    An interesting little snippet - Rosie the dog, according to the vet, is part fox. Fortunately she didnt inherit the pong.

Three of the loves of my life

Carol
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

awwww look at those faces lol

we have a Rosie too - this is her with my hubby

and here's Logan (my baby)

www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Ah! They're lovely. Are you fit walking them, they look fit themselves.
      and isn't it nice. they don't answer back either
      Carol
      Carol

Comment

Don't you believe it Carol - trust me, they answer back lol. They gets loads of walks and on the weekends, they're out for hours in the forest - lordy knows they need it. I wish I had half their energy lol.

Your boys are so cute, I remember when my son was that age. It's a fantastic age, so curious and into everything.
        www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

They are my Grandsons but their Mum works so I get to have them a lot.
          We live on the edge of a common with woods and walks for about three miles so we walk too. Straight out of the back gate - I can let Rosie out in my dressing gown if I'm that lazy cos there is no one around. I bet its not a patch on your countryside though.
          Carol.
          Carol

Comment

how cute i also look after my grandaughter and looked after her brother till he went to school, lovely but hard work. we have a siberian husky cant post photo as can never get them small enough, hubby does most of the walking she likes a 4 mile hike twice a day and a couple of short walks from me during the day otherwise shes like a naughty child looking for something to do.
            Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Aah! Gorgeous picture! Sue xx
              http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I agree Jan, it is hard work. fortunately they love walking the dog so I can kill two birds with one stone, as they say.
                Carol
                Carol

Comment

Working...
                X