Thoughts on the Saturn return...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on the Saturn return...

So then, who else had fun during their Saturn return? I've been reading quite a lot about it recently due to recent events.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_return

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

inbetween them both

Hi there. how did you start this one then. I'm passed the 1st & not quite at my 2nd so now what do I do. ???
    My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

I started working for myself at 27...it was in the stars!... That and the fact I couldn't stand for one more idiot to tell me what to do.
      Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
      Dichroic Glass Tutorials
      Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Didn't feel a thing in mine.

Had my son at 26 - nothing major after that till I married on my 40th birthday and started working for myself 2 years later.

Well . . . . when I say myself what I really mean is my hubby but its really myself init cos what's his is mine and whats mine is my own.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Had my son 3 days after my 27th birthday does that count?
          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

www.littlebead.blogspot.com
            www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Originally posted by janetdc View Post
              I thought that too when I first read Si's post but I'm blonde - what's your excuse?

I just realised how nasty this reads - I am soooo sorry, I never meant it to be nasty. You just made me laugh with your row of confused smileys.

?????
              Last edited by auntynet; 04-07-2008, 11:13 PM.
              Auntynet

Comment

Oh crickey. Apart from starting my business last year (at age 30) and getting pg with DD, I can't think of anything else. I know I've changed a lot since being 30 or perhaps I'm just seeing things from a different perspective.
                I got married for the second time at age 29. But from 27-29 my life's been pretty uneventful really.
                Magriet

www.babushkajewellery.co.uk
                http://babushkajewellery.blogspot.com/
                http://en.dawanda.com/user/BabushkaJewellery

Comment

Married at 29, having your daughter and starting your own business at 30?? I'd say you definitely had an eventful Saturn Return.
                  Auntynet

Comment

[quote=auntynet;100701] I thought that too when I first read Si's post but I'm blonde - what's your excuse?

Err I'm not blonde so cant pull that one... but Si's post just kinda floated over my head for a minute there. OK so 27-30? Heck I'm just not even going to go there.....

Comment

this is fascinating! Blimmin eck Si, never heard of the Saturn Return until reading your post...just followed ur link n done a bit of reading and things are spookily matching up! think you've got me intrigued here
                      Diane
                      www.artsandcraftsinthepeak.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
                        I thought that too when I first read Si's post but I'm blonde - what's your excuse?

I just realised how nasty this reads - I am soooo sorry, I never meant it to be nasty. You just made me laugh with your row of confused smileys.

?????
                        So sorry - I edited my OP as soon as I realised how nasty it sounded.
                        Auntynet

Comment

Auntynet I'm not at all offended - i took it in the spirit in which it was intended!

Comment

Originally posted by janetdc View Post
                            Auntynet I'm not at all offended - i took it in the spirit in which it was intended!
                            sometimes I really should put my brain into gear before accellerating my gob!!!
                            Auntynet

Comment

That's quite interesting, I got married at 27 had my first son at 29 and my second son a few weeks before I was 31. So for me it was certainly a very happy and life changing time for me.
                              I wonder what will happen at 58? I hope it will be good again.

Melanie

Comment

Working...
                              X