aa-choo sniff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aa-choo sniff

Here we go! Hayfever is back! I had a good year last year only needing my nasal spray. But it's come back with a vengeance this year! I'm back on anti-histamine! I've got a terrible sore throat and the tons of honey I'm eating have not really soothed it yet.

Anyone else found it harder this year?
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

I have never had Hayfever but dam i think i must have it this year, Ive had a sore throat for over a week and feel full of cold. My sinus are driving me up the wall, Its like tooth ache, or ear ache, or face ache AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What the hellis going on ??????????????. Think i will try some antihistamine now you have mentioned it Bea. xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

My partner takes my anti-histamines when he has a man's cold. It should dry up your sinuses. It does feel like a cold indeed.
      Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Originally posted by pepsi View Post
        I have never had Hayfever but dam i think i must have it this year, Ive had a sore throat for over a week and feel full of cold. My sinus are driving me up the wall, Its like tooth ache, or ear ache, or face ache AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What the hellis going on ??????????????. Think i will try some antihistamine now you have mentioned it Bea. xxx
        You sound like you have the cold I had about 3 weeks ago - had a sore throat for quite a while before the rest of the cold started up!

Hayfever is back for me - itchy eyes, sneezing for first 2 hours of the morning and nose bleeds!!!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

oh, and, erm, I'm sure chocolate is good for that too

Comment

re

sounds like the dreaded lurgey is back, hubby daughter 1 and daughter 2 , work collegues all have it while i sit the blissfull sneeze and sniffle free
            ah breath in those summer smells,
            just glad i dont get hayfever as i have an allergy to piriton
            ok sending happy thoughts to those who have the dreaded lurgey and hope you get well soon
            MY WEBSITE
            www.crafty-cow.webs.com

my email
            [email protected]

Comment

pass the tissues please my hayfever has been really bad this year and the tablets don't work anymore
              while i knit i think

http://foxyscraftythoughts.blogspot.com

http://thecraftyfox.misi.me.uk

Comment

Some years I think I've grown out of hayfever (although how you can "grow out" of anything when you're 4'11" heaven knows)

But this year does seem to have been especially bad. I've had permanent symptoms for about 4 weeks non stop and even when we get a day or two of rain, it isnt really calming down any

Hay ho!

Worse things happen at sea I spose

I find nasal sprays of some kind help most, at least I can breathe then which is always a bonus

Shaz x
                Keepsake Kollections
                & Rossendale Ramblings!
                http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

I'm quite bad and only taking antihisamines (bad spelling!) if I'm really bad as I find they don't work after a week of taking them.......

Or is it all the dust in my house from lack of cleaning....heheheheh!!!

Comment

I`ve resorted to Gin. I find that helps greatly!!!!

On a serious note H/F has been terrible this week. Couldn`t breathe on Tuesday afternoon so had to go to hospital for nebulizer treatment (I`m asthmatic anyway)

Seems to be a bit better now though. I`m sure it was the windy weather blowing the pollen around.

Comment

My husband gets hayfever bad (poor thing) I'm lucky I have never had it (touch wood) But we are in winter at the moment so we have a bit longer to wait for Spring. I can't wait for it to warm up though.
                      Sandi

Comment

Working...
                      X