Photos from holiday with my dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from holiday with my dog

OH, myself, out dog and OHs parents and their dog all went away to Islay last weekend. We had a great time and i managed to find some lovely shells from the beach which i must do something with!

This was the view from the b & b

OH and i went for a beach ride

The dogs had a great time!

I have video but its taking an age to upload!
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

wow, what a gorgeous view. The dogs looked like they were having a blast too lol. My two would love that place!!
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

That looks fantastic - just my kind of place. My two insane spaniels would love it!
      by Nicki
      www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Looks fanatstic. Looks like the dogs has great fun.
        www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

lovely view how did you find a bed and breakfast that allowed dogs we take ours every where and since getting rid of our caaravan we havent been on a proper holiday
          Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

OOo your dogs are beautiful - my brindley brown molly would love them!

dianeLOVESdogs
            Diane
            www.artsandcraftsinthepeak.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by craftyjan View Post
              lovely view how did you find a bed and breakfast that allowed dogs we take ours every where and since getting rid of our caaravan we havent been on a proper holiday

Jan

Try this www.dogsinvited.co.uk

Dont know about prices etc. but know a few folk who have used them.

Cheers Janice
              www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Sheer luck really. The place we wanted to go was fully booked. It was a self catering cottage. This b & b was ok, not as dog friendly as i would want. I wasnt allowed them in the rooms but there was a room downstairs for them to go in. It just ment that at night if we didnt want to go out we had to hope for good weather so we could sit out in the garden with them!
                Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

What lovely scenery (and Dogs!). It's not fair, I want a holiday too!
                  Natalie
                  website blog

Comment

wow fantastic! that'll just be our kind of holidays too! Two dogs here as well, two Jacks.

Can't beat a view on the beach!
                    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
                    X