I am just soooooooo angry!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am just soooooooo angry!!!!

To put it in a nutshell, I sell jewellery making items on eBay. Some of my items are 'BOGOF' and now eBay have decided to accuse me of circumventing their fees by asking for extra money for the 'free' item, outside of eBay!!!!!!!! I just can't believe it!!! I have told them that this is just not true, I have offered to ask my customer to verify that I have never done this. I just don't know what to do to prove to them that I am innocent of all charges. It's not only driving me mad but it's also really upsetting me. Sorry for whinging but I just had to get it off my chest!
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Sorry to hear that. I don't sell on ebay myself but I have heard a lot of complaints with the new ebay policies being in the favour of the buyer with practically no sellers rights - I hope you get it sorted out - maybe if people stopped selling on ebay they might actually get their act together.

Good luck.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I noticed the new policy just today.... http://www2.ebay.com/aw/uk/200806.sh...08-06-10083148

.. I totally understand why they're bringing in a lot of these new changes because a small minority of ebay sellers ( mostly overseas) were swinging the lead a bit but they suddenly makes these changes and don't give the honest sellers who it affects any room to manoveur but leave. It wouldn't be half as bad on ebay if they any idea what customer service was!
      Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
      Dichroic Glass Tutorials
      Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Sorry to hear your problems and hoe you get it sorted, I gave up with them as their charges are just unreal, I've now went with ebid and finding it a lot lot better, good luck with it all
        Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Ger View Post
          I've now went with ebid and finding it a lot lot better, good luck with it all
          Do you get much traffic on ebid?...I've been meaning to setup shop for a while now but I'm wondering whether it's worth it?
          Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
          Dichroic Glass Tutorials
          Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Thank you for your kind comments, I just wish I could walk away from eBay but I just sell so much stuff through them that I'd really be up sh*t creek. I think that eBay really abuse their power by refusing to listen to all the 'little people' who, as a group, must make up an enormous amount of their business but, as individuals, have no power! . It would be good if a huge amount of sellers threatened to walk away on mass, but that will never happen because so many people rely on their eBay for their sales.
            Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Working...
            X