Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! Its Friday!

Thank god its friday!!!

Only seven hours to go until the weekend starts and I can get out of this office! YAY!

This weekend I will be mostly...eating.
    www.clarenash.co.uk

Ow I am with you on that although I finish at 2.30pm (cause I start at 7am!!) so my weekend starts a little bit earlier - having said that doesn't start until I finish the food shopping that I do on a Friday after work (ow I hate that if we didn't have to eat, keep clean and go to the loo I would be quids in!!!).

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

My weekends starting at 1pm - I decided to have a half day!! Spent the whole of yesterday having information overload trying to learn how to use a new microscope, so feel I need a break!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Only 5 1/2 hours to go!!

and only 2 hours till lunchtime!

And on sunday I am going to watch England Vs Barbarians rugby at twickenham! Woohoo so excited!
        www.clarenash.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Clarey11 View Post

and only 2 hours till lunchtime!
          Gosh, you sound like me, my days are organised around my next meal!

I had to go to Edinburgh to see a site, so I went to Waitrose for my lunch and to grab a few bits n' bobs for my picnic tomorrow (£35 for one bag of shopping )

I had the nicest wrap I have EVER had - mango chilli chicken with honey and soy dipping sauce.... it was absolutely fabulous!

Bought some posh biccies for the office, I am sooooo popular this afternoon!

Well, i s'pose I had better go do some work, countdown 1.5 hours until the end of the day
          www.beadlab.com

Comment

you are all v.luck people! I work saturday morning 8am till 10am...so my weekend doesnt 'officialy' start until after then

But i so love friday evenings...i'm sitting here typing away, drinking pernod & lemonade
            Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

I just cleaned the whole kitchen and have rewarded myself with a box of thorntons chocs! My wrists are killing! OH is working late and will be working most of the weekend as his office is moving.
              My sister and i are going to a food festival in Edinburgh on Saturday We've made a deal that she can get all my free booze, as i dont drink, as long as she gives me all of her chocolate lol.
              Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

I have to work 8.30 am to 3.00pm on Saturdays so I get a very short weekend. Probably won't sleep much on Sat night either as I have a craft fair at Leamington on Sun and I get really nervous beforehand! Actually I just remembered I'm finishing at 2pm tomorrow Selina

Comment

YES! I have asked my boss if I can now go to 4 and half days a week so I can have time to do my jewellery. Now I will be finishingat 12.30 on fridays! Score.
                  www.clarenash.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X