Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 20" inch wide screen monitors coming today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 20" inch wide screen monitors coming today...

Wahoo!!! I've got two super shiney new 20" inch widescreeen LCD computer monitors being delivered today for my office!!!! Yippee!!!

Finally getting rid of my old massive and heavy monitors. I can't believe I have suffered them so long!! Crazy!! It's been a long time coming but I will finally get rid of them today!!!

Yippeeeee!!!

The only thing now is to decide what to do with them??? Recycling?? The tip?? Not sure!!!

Steve
    Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
    www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
    Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Good for you Steve. I use a complete dinosaur at home but I have decided that I definitely, probably, maybe will get a shiny new laptop.

Enjoy the BIG SCREEN experience.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by kipper workshops View Post
      Wahoo!!! I've got two super shiney new 20" inch widescreeen LCD computer monitors being delivered today for my office!!!! Yippee!!!
      All the better to view our box projects with, eh?!

Enjoy your new toys!

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Lucky you!!

Have you tried Freecycle? Not sure of the web address, but google it and you can join one in your area and the old monitors can go to someone who wants them.

Swirly will be proud of me!!

Comment

www.freecycle.org (i think)
          With love
          Em
          xx

www.pixiedoodles.co.uk
          www.facebook.com/pixiedoodles1
          http://twitter.com/ pixiedoodles

Comment

The Brick

Hi All,

I will stick with my CRT monitor, the colours are much better, I can calibrate it and the resolution is higher than either LCD or Plasma. True, I can heat the house with it in winter and turn my office into a Sauna in summer. The toasting feature is very useful if I feel a little peckish late at night and I know that I am helping keep the Electricity suppliers busy during these hard times. I can find my way round the house if the lights fail as it glows for a long time when it’s switched off. Its weight helps to hold down the house in a strong wind and I know I am counterbalancing the plant to slow the Earths tilt down to a reasonable level.

One day when it goes to meet its maker (That’s Iiyama the Japanese god of semi portable appliances) I will shed a tear and think, NOW WHY DID I BUY THAT BRICK.

I..
            www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1

Comment

Enjoy the new screens....I'm still keeping a brick (sounds very much like your ian!!)

Sue
              www.susiedolls.com
              www.susie1205.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X