Sunday 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 18th

Morning all, so dark in the mornings now makes me not want to get out of bed. Up showered, cut Lee's hair and now sitting with a cup of coffee.

Today? not sure but will involve Poldark, almost half way through the last block. Have miscounted a few times but so many colours does not notice.

Made up the other 2 Christmas gift bags yesterday, now looking what else I need to buy to start some new projects. Machine embroidery thread is one as run out of red. Just put an order into Barnyarns, oh well will have to do another. Unless I ring them tomorrow and if not shipped they can add to the order. Then again the postage is so reasonable not that bothered.

Today some pretty wreaths, which will have red crystals on stitching the design into hanging ornaments.

HAGD & BBL x

Morning all! A fresh autumnal day, very wet underfoot but not raining, bright and chilly

Yesterday - spent an inordinate amount of time on the new data doc for the preserves - keep changing my mind about layout and content as well as double checking things. Got my head stuck in a book in the afternoon and that was about the day gone. Did watch most of Strictly, but since I've heard of only three of this year's crop of celebrities and there wasn't any actual competition dancing it didn't hold my attention.

Today - woke up a bit snuffly so think the light cold that has been hanging around for a few days is "coming out". Need to catch up with some HW, do some stitching and work on books, got a few jars of preserves to re-label but probably going to ease back on the data collation until I've resolved payment and delivery/collection situation.

Sorry got distracted with HW chores then a phone call to a disabled friend who is approaching the first anniversary of her husband's death.

Caroline - agree about the dark mornings, seems much nicer to stay cuddled up and cosy. Still busy with seasonal makes today - wish I had your enthusiasm and energy!
    Dave - final tasks and checks for closing up and travel back to the b&m residence today? I'm sure you've already got an extensive list of things to do when you get back.
    Shelley - you had a busy day too yesterday, hope everything is all sorted out now and there are no hitches along the way. Nuisance about the road tax though - hope that gets sorted too.

HAGO
    Linda

Comment

Working...
    X