Thursday 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday 3rd

Morning all, damp here hope will dry up later for a long dog walk. Grocery delivery, glass cases (done 2 already), cross stitching only 6 more roads of this 2nd block. 6 blocks in total not blocks Shelley but how the pages of the design are broken up. Knitting and reading.

No more sales but must not be greedy.

How are you today Shelley, good to have you back.

Linda busy as always.

Dave shredding.

HAGD & BBL x

Morning all! Very dull, very damp, breeze a bit more lively than yesterday, temperature still below average. Supposed to improve for the afternoon, but we'll see.

Yesterday, decided to have a few minutes attacking hedging, shrubs and other vegetation and ended up spending half an hour outside while the weather was nice, lots of family tree stuff but no revelations, finished the book (photos later) and prepared materials for the next one, unwanted table was collected, phoned friend in Scotland for a catch up chat.

Today, need to chase the freezer engineer again - messaged yesterday, but no response; getting fed up with the inactivity now. Will see about progressing the next book, and planning a long soak in the bath later, otherwise nothing startling planned.

Caroline - still creating and sewing; enjoy your day
    Dave - do we get to see the Mucha today?
    Mo - hope all is well with you, back in the shop today?
    Shelley - so pleased to hear you are starting to feel a bit better, but still taking things steadily. Are you getting lots of feline company and sympathy?

HAGO
    Linda

Comment

Morning all....rained all night but clearing up now.
      Went to Iceland in Aberystwyth yesterday instead of today as we’d got a gap to fill, forecast isn’t the best for today so it is out of the way.

Good to see Shelley posting again, take it easy,

Mucha nearly finished, just the bottom part of the frame pattern to cut.

Have a good’un, BBL
      Dave.

Comment

Evening all.

Back to normal days working now, Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri for the time being. Have so much to catch up on for the next show need to get my rear end into gear. We are ahead in some respects in that we have more and different stock than before but I need to do my basics, small bowls with a butterfly on and a couple of zentangles as what I did have bar one are either sold or in the gallery. Then I really do need to get cracking on Christmas stuff. Pete has done his bit and turned the things but I have yet to start on the decorating. He did pack as many of the boxes of product as he could earlier this week and we have the catalogue together for people to browse, a wipable folder of photographs to comply with covid rules. All the PPE is up together then just hoping for at least dry weather at the end of September.

Delighted to see you are back with us Shelley and improving. But take it easy and don't overdo things.

Caroline is on her production line and Dave is swanning about in Wales LOL

Look forward to seeing the next book Linda. Hope you can get hold of the engineer.

Have a good evening folks.

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
        X