Sunday 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 24th

Morning all. Been for a long walk and oh boy were the birds noisy never heard such a racket, no cars or people in sight. Breakfast American buttermilk pancakes, delicious. Updating and doing all my admin work on FB now will be in my sewing room with Steven Tyler country album on in the background.

The lace stitched out beautifully, hope to make a start on the tea llight jars today. The sticky stuff remover arrived thanks for the tips Dave.

Not much else planned just a quiet day, hope you are all well and hope that rib heals Mo. I have had broken ribs before and they are very painful.

HAGD and BBL x

Morning all! Dull, very breezy, dry but slightly warmer outside. Should get brighter and less breezy as the day goes on.

Yesterday, spent most of the day in the armchair catching up with TV and fabric engineering. Didn't need to go out as OH went to supermarket for his beer so got milk and salad veg at the same time.

Today, much the same as yesterday. Cats both fed up and agitated by the windy weather so I've got Bert wanting to be with me all the time and taking up most of the footrest space on the chair, George determined to be outside but can't find a suitable sheltered spot so he's in and out (staff needed to open door), and making a big noise about it all.

Caroline - hope you get all the FB admin done, but don't forget to get up and walk around now and again. Did you do your tai chi exercise today?
    Dave - our household waste/recycling sites have stayed open - with very tightly enforced distancing regs and reduced acceptance of some items - after they initially closed and fly tipping escalated rapidly. Council obviously deemed it better to allow access and have waste disposed of properly and it has worked fairly well. However, the roadside and public places littering is still a problem; not sure whether the contractors are out regularly to check and clear things. How is the littering on the home cutting room floor
    Mo - hope the Mum situation is continuing to settle and Dad is happier. Did you manage to have some decent rest once you got home? Take it as carefully as you can for the foreseeable future, and no doubt Pete will be his usual wonderful self and help as much as he can.
    Shelley - a busy day at the craft desk yesterday? How are the various projects progressing? I hope you're happy with your final plans for the various cards and boxes.

HAGO
    Linda

Comment

Morning all,

Just a quick one from me this morning from my hospital bed. Yes, my tight chest got worse so I ended up in a&e, and now on AMU.

Good news had the test, it's no to covid 19, but something else viral. Trust me to be different, but obviously I don't mind.

Should be allowed home this afternoon, bed rest for a few days, then light duties till I feel better. A few steroids too.

Glad everyone is generally ok, and all still producing/creating and all the furry ones are ok.

Will check back in when back home.

I agree the enthusiasm has wained for the clapping, not surprising.

Take care all.

Shelley

Comment

Poor George Linda, we are our pets slaves though. No I forgot the Tai Chi but will do today as it helped.

Shelley I am so sorry, at least not Covid but do be careful And take care of yourself. Sending hugs x

Comment

Thank you Caroline 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly42 View Post
            Morning all,

Just a quick one from me this morning from my hospital bed. Yes, my tight chest got worse so I ended up in a&e, and now on AMU.

Good news had the test, it's no to covid 19, but something else viral. Trust me to be different, but obviously I don't mind.

Should be allowed home this afternoon, bed rest for a few days, then light duties till I feel better. A few steroids too.

Glad everyone is generally ok, and all still producing/creating and all the furry ones are ok.

Will check back in when back home.

I agree the enthusiasm has wained for the clapping, not surprising.

Take care all.

Shelley
            Oh no! And there was me thinking you'd just got immersed in the crafting. Glad it's not Covid-19 and hope whichever virus it is is much less severe. Fingers crossed that you do get home today and please make sure you rest fully until you've shaken it off and are back to full health x

Linda

Comment

Morning all...a sunny, cloudy kinda day....

Long walk today, don’t know where yet, probably the dingle or the Rotunda.
              Had a Facetime call with son and DIL yesterday. They are ok, she is an A&E nurse but not working since CV 19 outbreak as she should give birth to another grand, Toby, next week, son works for another hospital but in IT so he’s working from home 5 days out of 6 at the minute.

Amy came yesterday for a visit, we’ve bought a chair with a table for little Daniel so he can ditch the high chair.

Yes Linda, wading through bits again upstairs 🙄, nothing changes...
              Our recycling site is open but queuing for over an hour to dump rubbish, fly tipping has risen here because of it. No one will wait that long to dump rubbish or be sent back because they have driven to the wrong skip! Intend to cut up and bin or burn ours on the logburners if I can.

Shelly, get well soon, glad the test was clear of CV at least..
              Caroline, I’ve had an assortment of broken bones, few ribs too, probably the most painful as they move when you breathe..

Dave.

Comment

A couple of you have already seen, but I've uploaded a photo of the finished bags (and a last 10 still to be stitched) into the fb album if anyone else has enough interest left. I'll do my best not to mention them again

Linda

Comment

Oh Shelley how awful but delighted it's not the virus. Take it easy and get fit and well soon.

Mo XX
                  Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                  Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                  www.bodrighy.co.uk
                  https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
                  X