cf3.jpg

Now you can add or delete:

cf4.jpg

Attached Files

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

That doesn't work for me.

You also have to go to the Filter top right next to Page and choose Anytime or else it shows no media.

Once I manage to choose an album I don't get the edit box.

I ended up going to the posts with the pictures and deleting them from the the post.

Even after deleting 20 or so pictures, I still have no room left to upload any pictures.

Shelley

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly42 View Post
      That doesn't work for me.

You also have to go to the Filter top right next to Page and choose Anytime or else it shows no media.

Once I manage to choose an album I don't get the edit box.

I ended up going to the posts with the pictures and deleting them from the the post.

Even after deleting 20 or so pictures, I still have no room left to upload any pictures.

Shelley
      Yeh your images are huge, 2mb each so you are full.. If you want me to delete some of them let me know.

Comment

Yes please if you can do that.

I will make sure they are smaller. I can export for web from serif so that should make them smaller.

Thank you for your help.

Shelley

Comment

Yes please if you can do that.

I will make sure they are smaller. I can export for web from serif so that should make them smaller.

Thank you for your help.

Shelley
          All images cleared..

This image on this post is just under 3mb https://www.craftsforum.co.uk/forum/...-cotton-fabric

Comment

So just for clarification what is the maximum total we can have for pictures?

Thanks

Shelley

Comment

So just for clarification what is the maximum total we can have for pictures?

Thanks

Shelley
              20mb in total which should be about 400 pictures. I've just limited size to max 1000x1000 too so should help.

Any question let me know
              Last edited by 0103media; 29-04-2020, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Great, thanks for your help, it was getting frustrating not to be able to share pics on a craft forum

Shelley

Comment

Followed your instructions to the letter and all I apparently have is 5 images that I posted recently. No other galleries or images show up at all. I am sorry but this latest incarnation is simply ridiculous, why it was changed is beyond me.

Pete
                  "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
                  Facebook

Website

Comment

Pete, did you go to the Filter at the top right next to Page in the Media Tab and choose Anytime? or it will only show you the recent ones.

Hope you get it sorted.

Shelley

Comment

Done that, got some photos up but nothing that says edit or delete or anything else. Sorry I give up. I used to be able to regularly cullold images easily. I seem to have filled my allocated space with just over 100 images and can't acces any means to edit or delete them. No more photos coming from me.

Pete
                      "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
                      Facebook

Website

Comment

Pete same thing for me, I had to let Admin delete them for me. I don't mind them having to be small data wise, its enough to share with everyone. For more in depth pictures I just use a link to my FB page and when I have got it working properly my website.

Shelley

Comment

Checked mine and although it shows one picture and says there are 14 photos, when I click on the picture it tells me there are no photos to show and there are no options to edit or delete. (Yes, tried changing the filter and checked through all options on that)

Comment

Originally posted by craftdancer2 View Post
                            Checked mine and although it shows one picture and says there are 14 photos, when I click on the picture it tells me there are no photos to show and there are no options to edit or delete. (Yes, tried changing the filter and checked through all options on that)
                            Its not anything to do with the original Craftdancer account is it 🤔

Comment

Linda, that is what happen to me, I just let Admin delete them all for me.
                              Going to start with a clean slate and try and keep them small.

Shelley

Comment

Working...
                              X