Wednesday 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday 15th

Morning all! Sunshine, gentle breeze, dry but coolish. Hopefully the predicted warming as the day progresses will be realised.

Yesterday - got OH's "pit" vacuumed while he was out, usual clearing up and cleaning, another folder of course notes cleared - most added to the paper for draft printing pile, lots more plastic folders added to that pile and a bit of paper for the recycling box. Then I got side tracked onto more family tree and spent time filling in missing dates and adding more people. Had a call from the older couple I'm shopping for, so list for next shop is started, then sent in my order to the farm shop and the butcher's.

Today - hoping to get another file cleared of paperwork, an hour or so in the garden, awaiting farm shop delivery today and no doubt more family tree.

Caroline - see you're online now, so will wait to see if you post before this one gets there. Hope you are well and had fun withh Shiloh and his exercise yesterday.
    Mo - hope the discussions found a suitable line of action for the family.
    Dave - hope you have a calmer day today
    Shelley - how is the crafting progressing? Hope you are enjoying the time to sit back and ddo as you please most of the time.

HAGO and BBL
    Linda

Morning all.

Another beautiful sunny day with the prospect of up to 20deg, nice. Don't mind the chilly mornings as long as it warms up later.

Yesterday was difficult. We have no carers at the moment so my sister and I are going to do shifts three times a week while Dad is at dialysis for as long as we are furloughed and have to hope the care problem can be sorted out by the time we have to go back to work. Dad is insisting Mum remains at home but it may be out of his hands without outside care. Can't reason with him at all at present.

I have a day home today though and as well as enjoying the weather later I have started some pyro and ink so will continue with that, do some ironing at some point and see what the rest of the day brings.

Hope everyone can sit back and enjoy the weather while it lasts.

Catch you all later.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Yesterday was difficult. We have no carers at the moment so my sister and I are going to do shifts three times a week while Dad is at dialysis for as long as we are furloughed and have to hope the care problem can be sorted out by the time we have to go back to work. Dad is insisting Mum remains at home but it may be out of his hands without outside care. Can't reason with him at all at present.
      What an awful situation for you all I understand that your Dad wants his wife to be with him, but it will be extra pressure on those of you who have to provide the support and care that had been set up to be covered by professionals. It's fortunate that you are furloughed so don't have to consider work for the time being, but will still be very difficult in many respects. Take care of yourself, will be thinking of you. x

Linda

Comment

Morning all, did write a splurge of rubbish but gone again. Forgot what I said so will start again.

Good luck with your sorting Linda, mine is in full swim and as I go along getting quicker. Not thinking about stuff so much now, just feel if not looked at, used or worn for a year can go. Sorted 4 boxes on the top shelf of the sewing room this am and now have an empty box if I need it.

Mo I do feel for you as very hard but pleas do not wear yourself out and become ill, which is what I did with my Mum. At that point the options were taken away from her and me.

Plans for the sorting tomorrow in hand. Play with Shiloh and then collapse in a chair.

Started the sorting this am in the garden room, Shiloh created barking non stop had not got a clue what was wrong with him. Then realised he was out of water in his bowl. I think he had been trying to tell me but I had ignored him, so got shouted at!

Enjoy x

Comment

Afternoon all,

Sun shining, but a bit of a nip in the air, so not good for sitting but great for laundry.

Linda you are making good progress with your sorting, I think the whole world is going to be sorted and decluttered by the end of this. The tips and charities will be overflowing.

Mo, sounds very difficult, almost at the point where they can't take care of each other without intervention. I really hope they sort something, not easy in these weird times. Enjoy your time in the garden and pyro.

Caroline, getting through the boxes too, its good for the soul, decluttering. Its also a bit like xmas when you find things you forgot or thought were lost forever.

Dave, busy? Chopping vegetation or paper?

A go with the flow day, some laundry on the line, some in the machine. When all dry and ready for use will change the bed so probably Friday for that.

Next week will be a paperwork week, need to pay bills and do the VAT. Won't be all consuming though, still time for playing

Take care all, stay home - stay safe.

Shelley

Comment

Working...
          X