Signature etc haS disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature etc haS disappeared

I have always had my website, Facebook and Twitter links under my posts but they are all gone. Been through the settings etc but no way that I can see to put them back. No links to adding or amending a signature?
    Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

This was posted the other day.

https://www.craftsforum.co.uk/forum/...dd-a-signature

Shelley

However when I click on your links they do work.
    Last edited by Lilly42; 21-03-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I saw that Shelley, first my name doesn't appear top right, second there is no 'user controls' that give access to changing or adding a signature. Looking at my post above I see my website and a link to my facebook page but apparently no-one else can see it most of the time? I am afraid since the change over the sie has lost me totally.

Pete
      "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
      Facebook

Website

Comment

Your name is top right where you sign in. Click the little arrow next to it and there is User settings.

Comment

Got that but apart from a line asking for my website which is there I have no input for a signature.

Pete
          Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
            I saw that Shelley, first my name doesn't appear top right, second there is no 'user controls' that give access to changing or adding a signature. Looking at my post above I see my website and a link to my facebook page but apparently no-one else can see it most of the time? I am afraid since the change over the sie has lost me totally.

Pete
            At the minute I can click on your name and photo on the left, then “About” and your webpage etc are there. Your name should be too right above the search box where you can pick your profile etc....

Dave.
            Last edited by 3dDave; 21-03-2020, 02:38 PM.

Comment

You need to choose the account tab and scroll down to "Show Signature" and make sure that is ticked.

Comment

You will also find "edit my signature" there too.

Comment

Any luck Pete?

Comment

I can see it but not sure anyone else can. Should see a quote, Facebook link anmd website link. All there but visible to others?

Pete
                    Facebook

Website

Comment

Yes, I can see all that. it has been there all along.

And a FB link and a website, both of which work.

Comment

LOL. This all started when someone said I should put my web site in my signature. I assumed (wrongly by the sound of it) that it wasn't visible to people. Duh !!

pete
                        Facebook

Website

Comment

Maybe they didn't understand the word Website was your link. Maybe they thought it was a placeholder for your URL. Maybe make it clearer? - Our Website or Brodrighy Wood?

Something similar with the FB link? Thats why mine is what it is.

Comment

Looks like I need to LOL. Been on here all day psoting so I'll do that later. Fingers getting tired now.

Pete
                            Facebook

Website

Comment

Good plan, discus it with Mo and come up with a solution. Maybe now you need to get in touch with some turning
                              Shelley

Comment

Working...
                              X