Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday 18th

Morning all

Hope this posts today. Weather not looking good the dreaded wind and rain will be back!

Shopping went well yesterday and got all we wanted, not necessarily needed but I did have Lee with me! always find things in the trolley that know I did not put in, one of these days will remove it all as a joke and claim never saw any of it. I am at the till and he goes round the store again, rushing back with extras. He can get away with it up until Christmas then that is it.

Not sure what I am doing today, in a bit of limbo whether to make a start on Valentines day or sit and watch a Hallmark Christmas Film. Decisions we have to make, lol

HAGD and BBL x

Morning all! No breezy evident, but looks a bit misty and feels cold, although still a bit too dark to tell.

Yesterday, went out to post office, dropped off cards for neighbours along the road then spent the next 3 or 4 hours huddled in the chair feeling grotty. Finally gave in at lunch time and went to bed.

Today, feeling a bit better, but not right. However, need to pop round to brother's and also do weekly shopping - may go soon as am expecting a parcel today, but no idea of delivery time. Not expecting to achieve anything else today and will probably be yet another early night.

Caroline - I'm sure the Valentines day stuff can wait a little longer, indulge yourself and watch films
    Dave - got everything done now? Can't imagine what the present wrapping must be like in your house, but hopefully there is something for everyone.
    Shelley - how are you doing? Have they let you home yet - fingers crossed you'll soon be right.
    Mo - finished at the shop, and final preparations for your festivities can get started?

HAGO
    Linda

Comment

Good morning all.

Damp but forecast is for the day to be dry with rain returning in the evening. Suits us fine as we are off to see daughter #3 and grandson #2. Not sen them for ages but they are moored at Rickmansworth which is a two hour drive. Leaving about 9.30 to avoid the rush hour traffic hopefully, then come back before it starts again. That's today taken care of.

Tomorrow will be a final clean of the house and the bits I didn't do last time then get started on the rest of the wrapping, which is a mamouth task with 6 children and partners, 14 grands and and a great grandson not to mention my side which is thankfully small and a few friends.

Valentines day Caroline !! give it a rest and watch TV woman LOL

Hope you feel better soon Dave and Linda you are both all clear and fighting fit for Christmas.

Shelley, are you home yet ? Hope you will be well for Christmas, I'm sure Simon will take good care of you.

Have a good day all.

Mo.XX

Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Morning all....
        Cold and foggy here today again.
        Just bobbing along doing cutting and clearing out the craft room of its usual collection of mount board cut offs and paper bits..
        I can’t imagine the presents wrapping either Linda, I leave it for to Sue to do 😁
        Man flue receded back for now just got a bit of a cough....Apple cider vinegar and honey in hot water soon fixes that...
        Brunch next then over to Petes...
        Seeing the kids to drop off cards etc on Friday...
        Hope you are well Shelley,

Take care all
        Dave.

Comment

Working...
        X