Monday 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 16th

Morning all! Dry and not too much breeze, still feeling very chilly.

Yesterday, had a bit more energy so did a couple of loads of laundry, sorted cleared and packed away stuff cluttering up my desk, and likewise the table cluttered with craft event ancillaries and recent makes which need to be in maturing storage. Couldn't bring myself to start sorting out the store room as it's too cold in there for any length of time.

Today, need to nip into Barton for a couple of chores then planning a trip to Louth to the speciality cheese shop - need to get a few varieties of extra nice cheeses for gifts for a couple of people and time to treat myself to a little bit of something extra special too. Need to finish clearing the kitchen, but not planning on any other major tasks today.

Hope all are OK; back later

Linda
    Last edited by craftdancer2; 16-12-2019, 03:05 PM.

Evening all,

Don't know where everyone is today apart from poor Shelley who is in hospital.

Shop day but Mondays go quickly always so busy with donations and having a blitz on our last Christmas decs, jumpers etc with a generous mark down. Lovely lady commented n how nice it was to be served by helpful and polite people and she would be back. One nice comment makes up for all the miserable rude ones in a day.

Hope Caroline is missing because she is taking things easy and I expect Dave is because he's manically busy LOL

Last day in work tomorrow till 27th, soooo looking forward to Christmas.

Have a relaxing evening all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
    X