Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 9th

Morning all

Cold and very windy in the night, howling round the house! Off to Alton this morning as Lee broke his reading glasses. Only a cheap pair and those off the shelf ones. Boots Opticians had some better quality ones so hopefully can get a pair of those. Always something!

Not much else planned, will print off my Christmas card list and give that some attention, then get distracted and move onto something else, lol.

HAGD & BBL x

Morning all! Dry but blowing a good 'un and very chilly again. As not yet fully light (or as much as we're going to get) already seems like a miserable day. Possible rain showers during the morning.

Yesterday - did nothing except make a start on the cards which should have been completed and gone last week. Still coughing and snuffling.

Today - chiropractor's this morning, good job she's used to me being a challenge as I think she's got a job on today. Back doesn't seem quite as good as it was yesterday so fingers crossed Annette can find the root of the problem and deal with it. Hoping to go on into town and do a largish weekly shop. OH fetched a few bits last week, but only absolute essentials so got the "ought to get" items from then plus the "get ahead of the Christmas shoppers" stuff on the list as well as the regular weekly list. Farm shop and butchers on the way home. Don't plan on doing any more major food shopping until the New Year but will need to shop local for milk and bread. Expect I'll be cream crackered after that so snuggle up in the chair and another early night.

Hope everyone has a good day. Back later.
    Linda

Comment

Evening all,

Its been a dry but cold day here.

Caroline saw the pictures of the new makes. Very pretty, are these the ones you said the direction of the material was wrong? I can see it but I don't think its a problem. Its still very beautiful. I bought about 5 pairs of cheap reading glasses when I first had my eyes done and left them all over the house so I didn't have to run around looking for them. I did get 2 pairs of better ones when my eyes had settled and have one upstairs and one pair in the office. I have a cheap pair in my shopping bag for reading ingredients lists.

Linda hope your visit to the back manipulator went well. Hope you get your shopping done, I will be shopping as normal and only getting a few extra bits for christmas dinner closer to the day, a nice bit of beef and some veg including sprouts We don't drink, not expecting any visitors so no need to stock up. I will probably need to go out at least once between xmas and NY. I have to pick up my repeats too.

Had a bit of a lazy day pottering around doing not really much of anything. I need to get my christmas card list out and get to work on it too.
      More cards to make too.

Dave ok? Busy I guess shredding paper.

Mo and Pete busy? Mo in the shop today, hope its not too bad.

Take care all and have a good evening.

Comment

Evening all.

Yep shop day again but have tomorrow off to blitz the house before we put the tree up. Having to leave all the day to day stuff to Pete as I'm in the shop and he cooked a cracking pork roast dinner last night. Absolutely stuffed, didn't need dessert.

Time is running out for me to get stuff done for Christmas, ordered some gifts on line last night and have actually written the cards to be posted, must remember to post them LOL

Glad you are feeling a little better Linda hope the back manipulation sorted that out.

Not seen your latest Caroline yet, sure it is up to your usual high standard.

Good luck with the card making Shelley.

Have a good evening all.

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Evening all...
          Late un’, sorry bout that, early start, time ran away with me today.
          This morning was bright and clear, now its about 3 degrees below.
          Sue has been to her managers Xmas lunch, went at 12:30, picked her up at 7.30pm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
          Tiger is coming along slow but sure...loads of 1-2mm holes, (God bless ya Korrie πŸ˜©πŸ˜†)...just cutting the whiskers, couple of days worth in it yet.
          I had cut the owl again, took it to Petes, did a swap around of some other stuff, had a message when I got home...owl gone, he’d put it on his FB page, 10 minutes later...away it flew.
          Hope you are feeling better Linda...

Dave.

Comment

Working...
          X