Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 5th

Morning all

Dry but cold, do not think we are due for rain today, so hopefully Mo will stay dry at Wisley and have lots of lovely visitors who spend, spend, spend.

Had a raging headache yesterday, the machine left to it's own devices stitched out an elf shoe, will get it working for a living again today. Rinsed the stabilser and hopefully can get one made up today and post as a draft on Folksy. Hope to hear from my buyers today that they have received their order and happy. If not Folksy reminds them to leave feedback now.

Not much else planned apart from a trip to the PO to drop off Thursday's sale. Too wet and would have got soaked yesterday and she is not in a hurry as at football today.

Lee still has man flu (cold) and feeling sorry for himself. He has recorded the Tony Blackburn request and song I did for him on Sunday and keeps playing it back. Made a rod for my own back calling him a wonderful husband as he now thinks he can get away with murder!

HAGO and BBL x

Morning All! Dry and still but cool at the moment. Rain not expected here until much later this evening, getting heavy around 3.00am and yellow warning for most of tomorrow.

Yesterday turned out to be another major feline cuddling day, although did get essential household chores done. Had an awful thought that I should have checked spare lid reserves before I sent off the order for jars the other day - could have ordered a few without lids and saved some pennies. On the task list to tot up how many of which sizes of lids I have currently and to write myself a very prominent note ready for next order. Got the next knitting project sorted out and ready as I have nearly used up all my oddments of wool on teddy bear "blanks" for the charity my friend is supporting.

Likely to be a fairly quiet day today with TV catch up, bit more knitting, essential household chores. Had originally thought I might go to the Farmers Market tomorrow to see my friend and get a couple of bits, but as forecast is for heavy rain all day I'll pass on that. Won't get over there again until next spring now as choc-a-bloc with fairs etc from late Oct to early Dec.

Caroline - hope your day goes as planned and you get things done OK. Saving grace with my OH when ill is that he just goes to sleep and wakes up when he's about better so not too much moaning and groaning! Hope Lee starts to improve soon.
    Mo and Pete - hope you have a very good day today despite the weather, and hope the hotel waterworks behaved.
    Shelley - glad your leg is still progressing but it does seem to be a very long job. What is the situation with Pepper this morning?
    Dave - good all over tan now? Still chilling?

HAGO
    Linda

Comment

Morning all,

Dry but chilly here, rain later I think.

A short one from me today, not much planned, spending as much time with Pepper as I can without stressing her out. Its not looking good, she has basically stopped eating. A mouthful here and mouthful there, still drinking. If she stops eating completely I won't be able to get her meds into her. She wouldn't take her thyroid pill last night, not too bad missing one or two, but if its all the rest it won't be good. So this weekend is for goodbyes. Vets on Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone, might not be back for a couple of days.

Shelley

Comment

A short one from me today, not much planned, spending as much time with Pepper as I can without stressing her out. Its not looking good, she has basically stopped eating. A mouthful here and mouthful there, still drinking. If she stops eating completely I won't be able to get her meds into her. She wouldn't take her thyroid pill last night, not too bad missing one or two, but if its all the rest it won't be good. So this weekend is for goodbyes. Vets on Monday.
        So sorry Shelley, but if she's obviously in pain, not eating and not enjoying life, at her age there probably isn't a lot of choice. Will be thinking of you for the next few days.

Linda

Comment

Evening all.

Unexpectedly good day at RHS Wisley. Absolutely no rain either. Tomorrows forecast seems to be a little better than expected too with a break in the downpours so maybe some diehards will.come out.

Thinking about you Shelley and Pepper enjoy you last few days together. Pepper must have had a fabulous life with you to have reached such a great age.

Caroline hope your headache is better and not made worse by YKW and his manful.

Enjoy your relaxing time with the fur babies Linda

Hope Dave is having a great holiday.

Off to dinner shortly. Have a great evening all.

Mo. XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk
          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Evening all..

Dave is having a whale of a time, chillin’, drinkin’.... useless Wifi hence lack of comms, never mind, see you all when I can....

Dave 😎

Comment

Working...
            X