Haven't been here for ages so...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been here for ages so...

... just thought I'd pop in to say that I am still making my Little Snugglers and reasonably busy but I am opening a shop in the outskirts of Scarborough (the best side of town - Newby/Scalby) so I've been mega busy.

I will be selling ladies clothing and gifts. It will be called 'Rose Cottage' and it opens on 2nd June. I'm going to be stencilling roses all over the place - I love stencilling.

So if anyone is in the Scarborough area pop in.
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

I've just had a peek at your website and have passed on your addy to some friends of mine (I know at least 8 ladies who are pregnant at the moment). Your products are gorgeous!
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Wondered where you had been - really really really good luck with the shop. You must be mega busy with a month to go until the shop opens.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Good luck with the shop, we'll be wanting to see piccies
        Amanda
        xx

Comment

Originally posted by Pagan View Post
          I've just had a peek at your website and have passed on your addy to some friends of mine (I know at least 8 ladies who are pregnant at the moment). Your products are gorgeous!
          Thanks very much Pagan. I wondered why I'd had 29 hits from that forum. I'll await the sales
          Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

Wow - how exciting! Good luck with the opening and look forward to hearing all about it.
            x
            incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
            ___

Comment

Originally posted by colourart View Post
              Good luck with the shop, we'll be wanting to see piccies
              Will post some pics when it's ready. We were looking at a craft shop within a new craft complex which is opening soon but then this other shop came up so all our original plans changed from snugglers and baby/children products to (fairly) posh clothing and gifts. It just goes to show you never know what's round the corner.
              Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by littlesnuggler View Post
                Thanks very much Pagan. I wondered why I'd had 29 hits from that forum. I'll await the sales
                You're very welcome. Hope some sales come of it.
                www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Well done! Wondered where you'd gone!

Comment

Ooooh very exciting it's time consuming though isn't it getting a shop ready I feel like it'll never end. Bit of a radical change from snugglers to posh clothing - have you taken over an already established business then or just had a complete change of mind?

PS. Can't wait to see the piccies!
                    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

All sounds grand! Love the shop name (my youngest is called Rose)! I will definately pop in if we have a day in Scarborough this year!
                      Good luck
                      Natalie
                      website blog

Comment

Fantastic!!

Oh I hope it goes well.... I always wanted to open a craft shop but never had the cash or the courage!! Keep us posted on how it goes,,,, it really does sound brilliant.

All the very best
                        Elaine

Comment

It's a brand new shop. We are taking over from a firm of solicitors who have moved to a bigger office so we've got to start from scratch. My DH already has a clothes shop so we will be moving some of his stock to my shop aswell as buying lots of new stock.

My MIL had a dress shop next door about 10 years ago and was very successful so we imagine it will be as good.
                          Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by littlesnuggler View Post
                            It's a brand new shop. We are taking over from a firm of solicitors who have moved to a bigger office so we've got to start from scratch. My DH already has a clothes shop so we will be moving some of his stock to my shop aswell as buying lots of new stock.

My MIL had a dress shop next door about 10 years ago and was very successful so we imagine it will be as good.
                            Aha the move into clothing makes far more sense now, we took over from a (struck-off) dentists so know where you're coming from having to starting from scratch.
                            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

good luck with your shop your going to be very busy lady
                              Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X