X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MornieG Jewellery
    replied
    Evening all.

Shop again and the weather has been foul on and off so people tended to stay put and not go out unless necessary.

About to start finishing off the large Christmas hanging decorations by putting their tartan ribbons on and the price labels to save time when we are setting up. I think we are unlikely to sell these kinds of decorations much this weekend but trying to get ahead to for the next couple which are definitely Christmas in full swing.

Congratulations on the sales Caroline.

Hope you enjoyed your cat hugging day Linda and feel more relaxed for it.

Hope Dave isn't missing the weather here too much.

Have a good evening all.

Mo.XX

Leave a comment:

• MornieG Jewellery
    replied
    Really sorry Shelley to her about Pepper. She has had the best life with you or she wouldn't have lived to her great age. Enjoy the time left and may her passing be peaceful.

Mo.XX

Leave a comment:

• Lilly42
    replied
    Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

Shelley

Leave a comment:

• Caroleecrafts
    replied
    I am so sorry Shelley, it is always a tough time. Just enjoy her company. We will still be here when you need us xx

Leave a comment:

• craftdancer2
    replied
    Shelley, I am so sorry to hear that Pepper is showing so many signs that her time is drawing near. I know that you won't let her suffer, but enjoy what time you have left with her. Thinking of you.

Linda

Leave a comment:

• Lilly42
    replied
    Afternoon all,

Sun and rain here, not too cold in the sun.

My friend from Spain left an hour ago, Simon is driving her to her dad's then she flies back tomorrow.

Even though things are now back to normal I am not in any mood to craft. This time it really is Peppers time, I have been keeping it to myself for the last week but she is going downhill fast, she is having problems breathing and her medication is not helping really. Her appetite is decreasing everyday and she is drinking more. Although she is still going out occasionally and seems content, when she stops eating that will be it. I think it will be the end of the week or next Monday. So if I suddenly disappear for a day or two you will know why.

Caroline hope you get some gardening weather and well done on the sales.

Linda sometimes life does that to you, best laid plans and all that. Hope you get most of the list done.

Mo in the shop, hope its not too bad.

Dave and Sue enjoying the weather and getting the drinks in.

Have a good day everyone.

Shelley

Leave a comment:

• craftdancer2
    replied
    Morning all! Not nice outside - wet, quite breezy and cool.

Yesterday, spent the day clearing up, cleaning and pandering to cats. Did have the athletics on to watch but seemed to have constant interruptions with cats wanting to be on the other side of the door, which ever side they were on, and other odd bits and bobs.

Today, despite mentally organising what I wanted to do today and the order in which to do it, it hasn't happened. Window cleaner here at 8 o'clock, but I've lost track of visits as he keeps changing the day, no change to pay him so had to do bank transfer; needed to find a birthday card, write a short missive and get to post box for 9.00am collection with fingers crossed it reaches there for tomorrow; OH forgot to put the recycling bin out (it was the other collection bin coming down the road that made me get out of bed in the first place). OH has now decided he's going to his mother's despite the lousy weather. I usually get on and muck out his area while he's gone, along with doing a couple of other jobs it's easier to do when he's not around, but can't be bothered. Both cats are clingy - younger one sitting as close to me as he can get on the leg rest, the older one is crowding my lap, with the laptop, having a very noisy wash (I seem to be flavour of the month for both of them which is unusual). Still tired and didn't have a good night, so probably going to have a dossing around day.

Fed up with the weather, could do with drier and calmer, at least during the day.

Well done on the sales Caroline and be careful with the cleaning, don't go pulling any muscles etc.
    Glad to hear the shop had a better day yesterday Mo, hope you get all preparations for the show completed in time.
    Did you enjoy the fry up Shelley? Can't beat a good fry up every now and again
    Dave - arrived safely and got settled in? Not missing the British weather?

HAGO
    Linda

Leave a comment:

• Caroleecrafts
    started a topic Tuesday 1st

Tuesday 1st

Morning All and welcome to October.

More rain today getting fed up with it now, lee did manage 30 mins in the garden the Dahlia's had gone mad as has everything else. Hopefully dry tomorrow for longer so he can potter.

Went out yesterday morning so did nothing on the creating side. Clean downstairs for me first thing. Lee is painting the cloakroom ceiling. I had a sale of 2 items last night, need to get those picked and packed up ready to post off tomorrow. Maybe some more pocket topper bags. Still waiting for supplies.......

HAGO and BBL x
Working...
X