X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilly42
    replied
    Afternoon all,

Started off a bit grey but the sun is now shining and its warming up again. Going to be hot and dry for the rest of the week here.

Not much planned for today, hopefully a peaceful day. Yesterday was really busy in the shop. Glad of a rest. Leg is not getting worse not sure if its getting better, Tomorrow I have to ring the docs to find out the results of the swab, might need a different AB, who knows. Chest is better so thats a plus.

Caroline sorry about your back still being stiff, Sorry to hear Lee has the bug.
    I find most men are terrible patients. I think its because they feel they need to be really ill before giving up and admitting to being ill, so they play it up so you believe they really are ill. Whereas women are quite happy to give up at the first sign of being under the weather with no guilt, if you see what I mean.

Linda hope you are doing well at your event and safe travels.

Dave enjoy your metal detecting and make sure you are not wearing metal toe protectors
    Might be old, but made me laugh - Man digs 12ft hole after his metal detector picks up his toe 'tecters.

Mo and Pete enjoy your day out, should be fun even if partly work, could be worse work

Have a good day everyone.

Shelley

Leave a comment:

• MornieG Jewellery
    replied
    Good bright and sunny morning from Wiltshire.

Of to Gloucester shortly to see a turning exhibition so it's partly work and partly pleasure.

Sorry your back is still playing you up Caroline maybe you need to see a physio now. Shelley hope that leg is showing some signs of improvement.

Have a successful day Linda.

Hope you find a treasure Dave.

Enjoy the nice weather if you have it where you are.

Mo.XX

Leave a comment:

• 3dDave
    replied
    Morning all, bright and sunny so far, out detecting in a bit then yes Linda, all of the above. Got to get a move on...BBL.

Dave.

Leave a comment:

• craftdancer2
    replied
    Morning All! Sunshine and warmth this morning. Forecast says it'll cloud over mid-late morning, but that might be better for those out doing the gardens tour (local Open Gardens event).

Yesterday, did very little constructive stuff. Did get more of the jam jar covers re-jigged, watched most of the athletics, had a long soak in the bath but otherwise pretty lazy.

Today, just having first cuppa then will get the car packed ready for the off.

Hope your back eases off Caroline - have you tracked down what is causing it? Hope Lee recovers soon.
    Dave - cutting? detecting? visiting outlets/markets etc?
    Shelley - how are you this morning? Hope the chest is still improving and there's been a turnaround in the leg.
    Mo and Pete - have a lovely day out

HAGO and BBL
    Linda

Leave a comment:

• Caroleecrafts
    started a topic Sunday 21st

Sunday 21st

Morning all

Back still stiff, so annoying and have put on weight. Presume from not doing much of anything the past couple of weeks.

Lee has the bug Shelley and not a good patient.

Hope today goes well Linda, let us know how you get on.

How is the leg Shelley?

Mo what are we going to do with you all these trips? You go girl!

Dave what are your plans today.

We are dry here atm but yesterday until mid-afternoon was wall to wall rain. Not sure what the forecast is today will wait and see. Hope to catch Country File tonight for next week.

HAGo and BBL x
Working...
X