Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 15th

Morning All

Another beautiful day, housework upstairs for me today then? not sure. Still have that box to sort maybe do some of that. Have some magazines for the neighbour will drop those off when I go for a mutt walk.

Linda you always do so much, did you get anymore of the x stitch done? I am still to restart Poldark, have to be in the mood.

How did the van go and event Mo? I know you will be sleeping in this morning, see you later!

Dave safe journey.

Sorry you have been poorly Shelley. Funny as Lee and I had the tummy thing last week but just put it down to IBS but wondering now as I found my usual pills did not help the upper stomach and had to take 2 to get any relief.

HAGO and BBL x

Morning all! Dry and bright if a little on the cool side. Bit of a breeze around but no rain forecast.

Yesterday, went for a wander round the car boot; found half a dozen useable glass jars on a charity stall for 50p - gave them £1 as more than worth it for jars in good clean and undamaged state. OH spotted a couple of smallish metal drawer units, went back to have a look but they were asking far too much for them despite them being good quality and in fair condition.
    Spent the afternoon labelling jars, watching the GP and then got caught up in the Federer/Djokovic tennis match (don't normally watch tennis). By the time I'd finished sorting tea and clearing up there was no time for cross stitching it was time for bed.

Today, housework - bed stripped and first batch in the machine already. Need to pop out for a couple of chores but plenty to do in the house. Not sure after that, so might get chance to do some stitching, but like others feeling that I'm slightly under par today - coughing and sneezing again but not all the time.

Caroline, go steady with the housework, you still need to look after your back.
    Dave, have a good journey and hope you have some good weather to get out and about.
    Mo and Pete, hope you had a good day yesterday and the new van made the journeys easier.
    Shelley, hope you're feeling slightly better this morning - at least the shop isn't open today.

HAGO
    Linda

Comment

Morning Linda, did not watch the sport yesterday but did see the super over as got quite exciting and we won!!!

Housework upstairs all done, Lee helped although he had a hissy fit with the steam mop as the cable got caught round a door. He only likes cordless items!

Just had a cup of coffee now looking at the large paper box, got to go for it.

Comment

Morning all.

Yes we had a lie in this morning Caroline as we were up for 21.5 hours yesterday getting to bed at 2am this morning. We should have been doing this 20 years ago not now LOL Love the event though and having Valerie did mean the loading and journey much easier. All in one vehicle even the gazebo and she is great to drive, plenty of power and comfortable.

Had a fabulous day, our second best in the 6 years we have been doing it which was amazing considering the financial and uncertain state of the country. We were hoping to at least match our lowest year and instead it was almost the best. Cheers one up no end LOL

Obviously I have changed one of my days off could never have gone to work although I did wake up at 6 as usual and ignored it.

Sorry not caught up with yesterdays posts got to start unloading the van now, catch you all later.

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Take it easy today Mo as you will feel really tired later. So pleased you did well x

Comment

Unloaded Valerie and emptied all the boxes into the store room. That took till lunchtime so Pete suggested we went for lunch at the top of the flight of locks which was lovely and restful. Came back and put a load of washing and drying in and wasted the rest of the day in the garden reading. All relaxed now and ready for three days in the shop, not.

See you all tomorrow.

Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk
            https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
            X