Pre-School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-School

Boo Hoo - my little Em has gone for her first morning at pre-school and I feel lost without her!
    Last edited by incywincy; 29-04-2008, 09:53 AM.
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Awww bless I so remember that feeling!

I bet she is having loads of fun though and it wont be long before she's back home with you.

Pauline
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Ahhhh mate. She'll be fine. Bet she'll have a whale of a time. How was she when you took her?
      http://ethelandednastearoom.blogspot.com/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Ow Sam your little baby's growing up - she'll have a ball enjoy the peace and quiet.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

She was very quiet, but looked excited. They all lined up and took register and then she was introduced to the others. The lady then did a head count up to 12 and Em carried on counting up to 20 (lol)

I cried when I got back home - silly me!
          incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
          ___

Comment

Was she OK Sam?
            Isn't it strange coming back to an empty house,don't worry she will be fine and have a great time.
            Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

pre-school

She'll be fine! I felt exactly the same way when my little boy went for the first time and the two girls before that. He now starts school in September and I'm dreading it!

Gemstar X

Comment

Oh How I remember that feeling . She will be fine and so will you .

Cheers Janice
                www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Yep we all feel like that when they go off for the first time, it's a bit of a milestone isn't it? You forget the times when you have wished that you just had a little bit more time to do all the things that you want to do without being interrupted! I bet she's having a ball and will come home full of it.
                  www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                  www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Emma will have them all wrapped round her little finger in seconds...introducing them to Bibby and Bobby too x
                    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
                    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
                    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

she will be fine mums feel worse i cried when mine went to school ive now got to take my grandaughter in september for her first time . i could have sent her earlier as shes 3 in july but i wanted to keep her as long as possible they grow up so quick once they start school and she will start big school the following september and i will miss her as i did her brother before her who is 7 now and so grown up my other grandaughter goes to a montessori nursery and shes only 18 months
                      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

She loved it! We got back here just gone 12pm, she had some lunch and has just gone for a sleep. She hasn't really gone on about it that much, but I know that after her sleep I won't be able to shut her up!

When I got there she had just won a game of musical statues Bless. And she said she didn't need to get (imaginary) Bibby and Bobby out of her bag as she didn't get scared. hehe

Hooray
                        ___

Comment

All I can say is poor Bibby and Bobby, spending the whole time squashed inside Em's bag!

Glad she had a good time.
                          http://ethelandednastearoom.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Told you not to worry - although we all do don't we! She will be telling you all about the new friends she has made when she wakes up.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I remember the first day Alice went to pre-school! She now says to me "YOU can`t come in Mummy, only little children can come in!"

She starts reception in September and I have to say we`re both ready for it!

Hope Em had a lovely time!

Comment

Working...
                              X