Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin's New Bed

This is Colin.....

We acquired him on our last visit to that *ahem* fine dining establishment owned by a clown called "Ronald".

He has become Toby's favourite teddy-
    pet, (along with the other 3 spotty-dogs he owns)

Colin is very small and gets lost in bed, so Lyn has made this fabulous bed and blanket for Colin - complete with his very own ball to play with!

Toby also loves rainbows, which was the inspiration for the rainbow dots and blanket.

I've got a feeling Colin and his bed will be appearing in a "show and tell" at school any day now!

More...
    Blog Website Flickr

that is so cute! can well understand why he loves it!

Comment

I think Show and tell is definately in order!..
      Sue
      www.susiedolls.com
      www.susie1205.blogspot.com

Comment

That is very cute! Love the picture of him in bed!!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Very cute and something different for show and tell.

Evans wierdiest 'show and tel'l was his sharks teeth, which he wanted to show the teacher on her first day at the school!!! Most requested show and tell is his cars.
          Amanda
          xx

Comment

Thanks for all your comments guys .... can you put them on my blog so it looks like I'm really popular and have lots of readers!?
            Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
              We acquired him on our last visit to that *ahem* fine dining establishment owned by a clown called "Ronald".

More...
              Ahhh yes... we've been there too..very fine indeed and so accomodating to children...
              Mel

Comment

Working...
              X