Blog subscription question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog subscription question?

You know when someone subscribes to your Blog (hopefully!)?

Does the clever Blog system automatically give them instructions on how to "unsubscribe" again if they wish?

Just a legal thing that was mentioned at my last biz network meeting, I'm sure the clever Blog Bosses have taken care of that automatically but I'd rather ask, just to make sure I shouldnt be doing something on that score myself?

I cant believe I have one yet, keep pinching myself to make sure I didnt dream setting it up?!

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

I would presume blogger have it covered but i've never looked into it so can't help sorry. Congrats on your new blog
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

2 ways to subscribe to a blog..

1 by email which blogger has covered for you..

2 rss, this is pulling the feed from the blog and putting it together with other feed in a reader e.g. google reader... Its like only reading the bits of the paper you like BUT from every paper in the world..

So don't worry..

sigpic

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
      (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

wellI think I've just subscribed to Focus's blog. well there's a first time for everthing, but I didnt get an email option, just a direct feed thingamyjig.
        clicked ovarious bits which siad subscribe but just bought page back up with a header that showed pages with labels: subscribe, but think I have done it now, will just have to wait and see!!

Comment

Originally posted by ilovecrafts View Post
          wellI think I've just subscribed to Focus's blog. well there's a first time for everthing, but I didnt get an email option, just a direct feed thingamyjig.
          clicked ovarious bits which siad subscribe but just bought page back up with a header that showed pages with labels: subscribe, but think I have done it now, will just have to wait and see!!
          ....erm, thats cos I havent figured out how to set up an email subscription box jobby just yet, doh, sorry...

I'll take those other subscribe labels out cos it might be confusing, ta for that, will go do it now!

But thanks for subscribing to the feed function bit, hope it works when I make my next post!

Shaz x
          Keepsake Kollections
          & Rossendale Ramblings!
          http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

I'l be waiting ..wth baited breath (too much garlic methinks!) lthough I have absolutely no idea, how it gets through or where to look for it!

Comment

Working...
            X