Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunset Exhibition

Hi All

I haven't been around much since Christmas, I have been busy with my Art In Wax.

I launch a new online exhibit of my artwork at the beginning of January and it has gone mad !!! It has a sunset theme and I have blogged about it here if you fancy a read and look at some of the Art.

http://www.artinwax.co.uk/blog/sunse...azel-rayfield/

Please leave me a comment on the blog if you would like

Hazel
    Hazel Rayfield
    Art In Wax
    www.artinwax.co.uk and Art In Wax Blog
    Connect on Facebook :
    www.facebook.com/artinwax
    Watch me paint in hot wax - Encaustic Art demonstrations www.youtube.com/Artinwax

wow, really liked them, particularly the one with several boats on :-)
    "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"- Napoleon Bonaparte
    www.fallfromgrace349.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by graciepig349 View Post
      wow, really liked them, particularly the one with several boats on :-)
      Thank you, they are great fun to paint and this collection has had an amazing response, I sold two from the exhibition on the first day and more since, and have now painted more, the postcard size ones are the most popular and a great way to own original art without the need for lots of space to display them and they are always very affordable.

Hazel
      Hazel Rayfield
      Art In Wax
      www.artinwax.co.uk and Art In Wax Blog
      Connect on Facebook :
      www.facebook.com/artinwax
      Watch me paint in hot wax - Encaustic Art demonstrations www.youtube.com/Artinwax

Comment

I can appreciate that, having the room to put all the lovely things I find is always a problem, but having a miniature version is a great idea to cure this! Congratulations on your success, Im not surprised they flew out! :-)
        "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"- Napoleon Bonaparte
        www.fallfromgrace349.wordpress.com

Comment

Nice and cool one. I am surly going to be a part of it next time.

Comment

Working...
          X