X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incywincy
    replied
    Originally posted by Funkyhand View Post
    I have comment moderation on my blog on blogger as I was getting spam and other such junk messages. All it means is that each time some one posts on your blog the message doesn't go straight up on your blog. You get an email saying there is a comment to moderate and you get to see the comment and decide if you want to publish it on your blog or delete it. I have found that the spamming has stopped 100%. I suppose it depends on how many comments you get on your blog if it's loads then it could be time consuming but then you can bulk moderate each time you go in.
    Hope that helps
    Anice xx
    Thanks Anice, I don't get that many messages so I guess I could change to that setting.

Still not found a way of deleting posts already on there though?

Leave a comment:

• Funkyhand
    replied
    I have comment moderation on my blog on blogger as I was getting spam and other such junk messages. All it means is that each time some one posts on your blog the message doesn't go straight up on your blog. You get an email saying there is a comment to moderate and you get to see the comment and decide if you want to publish it on your blog or delete it. I have found that the spamming has stopped 100%. I suppose it depends on how many comments you get on your blog if it's loads then it could be time consuming but then you can bulk moderate each time you go in.
    Hope that helps
    Anice xx

Leave a comment:

• incywincy
    started a topic Deleting blog messages?

Deleting blog messages?

Anyone know how to delete messages? I've looked all over on blogspot, but can't see how to do it??

I've added the word verification code bit now so i don't get unwanted messages.
    Also what is the comment moderation bit all about?
Working...
X